Championship caps for winner of BCSNCG

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
First, I just want the win to get the hat!

Second, don't think Alabama will have any say in the matter. UA isn't invited to the printing process.

rolltide1982

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 19, 2011
I'm not comparing us to the barn by any means. I do mean though that putting the word "dynasty" on a hat is akin to showing the same type of arrogance as them going around holding up 6 fingers.
Look, RT82 (et al). We have enough trouble with having a target on our back for every upcoming opponent, and every other team who dares compare themselves to us. We don't need to go around with our chests puffed out and noses up in the air claiming that we are somehow superior to everyone else.
That's not who or what we are. Yes, we take care of business on the field, but look what we've had to go through to get to where we are. We sure don't need to be trying to rub it in other folks' faces.
JMHO
thats not who we are or you are? i have shirts endorsed by the university of alabama that say " hey auburn kiss my rings" and there is all of our beautiful rings on dislay for kissing (i think this sounds like gloating) . also " friends dont let friends go to auburn" (and this sound like rubbing it in) and i know thats just the barn but that just so happen to be the examples i have . sounds UA likes to gloat and they should because it doesnt matter what shirts or hats or banners or what have you that gets out there the target is big and always there. i dont care if we are in 1st, 2nd, 9th, 15th teams want us. so put dynasty on at hat, as big as you can with light up letters!
Bottomm line is that this is a UA website with the best fans and if the unversity likes and endorses it, then so do I. roll tide roll

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.