Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Latest Bama News 1/3/12

MIAMI SHORES, Florida -- Suffering through a wind chill of 82 degrees, the Alabama football team held its first BCS Championship Game practice in South Florida on Wednesday. The second-ranked Crimson Tide (12-1) worked for two hours on a sunny afternoon at Barry University. "It is a great atmosphere here," Alabama junior linebacker C.J. Mosley said, according to an...

Check out Alabama in its first BCS Championship Game practice in South Florida (video)-al.com

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"When it comes down to it, the community is the one who does it," Crisler said. "They're donating the money."
    From Afghanistan to Huntsville: Thanks for the 'Can I get a Roll Tide?' T-shirts-al.com

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Five years ago, Chance Warmack was a hefty 6-3, 320-pound kid who grew up in Georgia as a Bulldogs fan but was overlooked by Mark Richt's program even though he played for a state powerhouse that cranks out NFL talent. Warmack's quarterback for two seasons was Auburn great Cam Newton, so it wasn't like there wasn't plenty of attention around the place. His high school O-line coach played for the Dawgs in the '90s. Georgia Tech wasn't sold on the big lineman, either. But Alabama was. In War....

A Chance Alabama is thrilled it took-CBSSports Feldman

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com