what are your thoughts on K State vs Oregon tonight.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Distractions or not, this is a bad s match up as KSU could have asked for. They aren't built to play from behind, so if Oregon scores a couple early it might get ugly.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
I have not been impressed with PAC 10(12) teams in the bowl games thus far. I think it will be a good close game but still will give the edge to Oregon.

Roll`92`Tide

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 20, 2007
Houston, TX
I honestly think the outcome of this game will be very telling for Chip Kelly's future. If Oregon wins he will be staying at Oregon. If Oregon comes out flat and loses the game Kelly is going to the NFL.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I honestly think the outcome of this game will be very telling for Chip Kelly's future. If Oregon wins he will be staying at Oregon. If Oregon comes out flat and loses the game Kelly is going to the NFL.
Kelly is gone no matter what... He sees impending NCAA sanctions, first of all, and boosters aren't as friendly to him as you would think. He's pulling a Pete Carrol...

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
David Pollack on ESPN called it right this morning when he said that this year the bowls & the inherent layoff have favored offenses over defenses. K-State 35 Oregon 58

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
This game is in my Top 3 "Want to see" bowls this season (Bama and aTm being #1, #2 respectively). I am in the crowd that thinks Oregon is going to put a beating on K State, but I don't care who wins the game. I'd really love to see a down to the wire scorefest to be honest. Something like 42-36.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I have a hard time seeing Kansas State winning, but who knows what Oregon's mindset will be like? Do they play inspired despite the fact their coach is probably out the door, or are they flat due to the distractions?

KSU has a good offense of their own.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.