Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Nike introduces uniform system for BCS game

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    If you'll look closer at the helmets, they have a raised ridge down the middle, with enlarged rectangular air holes, which may not be bad, given the warmth of S. FL., not that I'd want to stay with them, since they look like motorcycle helmets. BTW, a long -time friend from Coral Gables posted today on Facebook that the "spring" - "spring?!?!?" - is the warmest on record, with plants blooming which normally don't bloom until March...
    That helmet is a Riddell 360 or Revo Speed. I think some of the players have wore them throughout this year.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

2. Advertisement

Like these a lot...looks aggressive!

We're probably in the minority but I wouldn't mind it either...I wouldn't mind a matte look either though. I like some of the black matte helmets I've seen on some others. That pewter chrome look would look sharp with Bama's crimson & white though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I love the gloves. I also want to see Alabama wear chrome helmets at least once. (I have a chrome Alabama mini helmet, and it is awesome). But the helmets in the pics look the same as always. I don't notice a matte like finish.

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Nike introduces uniform system for BCS game

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    That helmet is a Riddell 360 or Revo Speed. I think some of the players have wore them throughout this year.
    I believe these are the 1st generation concussion helmets with more designs on the way.
    RTR!

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFlum View Post
    I believe these are the 1st generation concussion helmets with more designs on the way.

Yep. I believe that is correct. I know Schutt has the DNA helmets that have the similar technology.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18