Game Thread: Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
I lot of the love that KSU gets is out of respect for Bill Synder. KSU fans seem to hate the SEC and Alabama in particular so I hope they lose, but I do like team.

If KSU wins, they will claim to be #1 (just like all Big-12 schools do) - especially since the Big-12 has won most of its bowl games, so I'd really like to see them get pounded. Oregon is used to coming up short so they probably won't say too much.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Did you know the Celts originated in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain)? I was surprised to learn that.
It's really much, much more complicated than that. If you're interested in a little genetic history, the book I mentioned is a great read. Even Iceland is over 50% Keltic by DNA...

I lot of the love that KSU gets is out of respect for Bill Synder. KSU fans seem to hate the SEC and Alabama in particular so I hope they lose, but I do like team.

If KSU wins, they will claim to be #1 (just like all Big-12 schools do) - especially since the Big-12 has won most of its bowl games, so I'd really like to see them get pounded. Oregon is used to coming up short so they probably won't say too much.
Didn't know K State fans disliked Alabama... :eek:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Stick a fork in them...cue the fat lady...start the bus...turn out the lights...and any other analogy for this being over

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.