Game Thread: Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
I knew I would enjoy this game from the start. I'm not usually a fan of high scoring/no defense games, but seeing as that's what both teams thrive on, I can enjoy it.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I assumed Oregon would mail it in with Kelly out the door
They aren't worried about losing Kelly... Like when Belotti retired to the land of being Oregon AD, and Kelly stepped in as HC, the next man in line (their OC has reportedly been offered the job if/when Kelly leaves) will come in and just run the same game plan... It will be business as usual at Oregon.

Last edited:

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
They aren't worried about losing Kelly... Like when Belotti retired to the land of being Oregon AD, and Kelly stepped in as HC, the next man in line (their OC has reportedly been offered the job if/when Kelly leaves) will come in and just run the same game plan... It will be business as usual at Oregon.
Except for some NCAA sanctions along for the ride hopefully. Meantime Kelly gets away scot free with the big bucks like Pete Carroll.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Ugh it should be a crime to have to keep hearing about O every year...they are good, but *GRR* They keep getting beat over and over. Now they are working to do it again...does Kelly put something in the water to make these boys all kinds of happy when they 'sack' the qb from a school like KSU?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.