Game Thread: Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Kansas State

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
And attempted fore arm shot. Should have been called...thuggery.
What's with their uniforms also? That Oregon defensive guy looks like he has Bermuda shorts on. Did they do away with the rule that pads have to extend below the knee? I'd like to see these Oregon thugs match up with some of our SEC guys and get their lunch handed to them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
What's with their uniforms also? That Oregon defensive guy looks like he has Bermuda shorts on. Did they do away with the rule that pads have to extend below the knee? I'd like to see these Oregon thugs match up with some of our SEC guys and get their lunch handed to them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Last I looked the rule was still on the books, but not being enforced. Aj's pants are way above his knees. I guess they think it slows them down. Or maybe it's just fashion, like tattoos...

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Last I looked the rule was still on the books, but not being enforced. Aj's pants are way above his knees. I guess they think it slows them down. Or maybe it's just fashion, like tattoos...
I hated playing with knee pads...the never sit right, and just feel awkward...I would have done the same thing if I could have

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.