Heading down to Miami

tambo410

1st Team
Nov 25, 2008
Fallston, MD
www.vrbo.com
Shame about the per rally. I saw a pic of the ND rally and I would bet they had 15,000 people there. Can you give us a feel for the percentage Bama to ND fans there? Also if anyone could post some pics of the scene that would be great for those less fortunate. Thanks and Roll Tide.

ColumbusTide

1st Team
Jan 10, 2007
The Bama pep rally was not that well publicized. I didn't see anything about it until it was too late to get there. I saw all kinds of signs for the ND pep rally. I think Bama is putting resources into the paid event this evening - Bama Bash.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Well, to be honest, I'm not at all really impressed with the fan showing at the Bama stuff. I'd easily say it's 2 to 1 in favor of ND. You have to remember though, this is based off of Saturday on the beach where the fan zone stuff was going on. I believe there are honestly a lot of us travelling here yesterday and today (sunday) for the game. Fact is, some people I know are driving in tonight and arriving tomorrow before the game, then driving back to bama after. We have the luxury of just driving down from Alabama, and the ND fans, knowing they were going to come here for a week or two longer than us, had the luxury of setting up a trip for the weekend. When I was flying down on Friday through KC and ATL, I saw a CONSIDERABLE number of ND fans vs us. Come game time though, I'm feeling pretty good about our showing. When this is all said and done and I can link my pics to a site to share here.

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
Ok, some I'm soliciting input from those familiar with Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. I'm flying in tomorrow morning into Ft. Lauderdale. Considering traffic, areas and others, would it be best to stay in Plantation, FL (where I have one reservation) or in Miami, FL around the airport (where I have a 2nd reservation). I'm not familiar with either area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Well, to be honest, I'm not at all really impressed with the fan showing at the Bama stuff. I'd easily say it's 2 to 1 in favor of ND.
That's not surprising considering that Miami is a heavily catholic area so the locals are skewing crowd sizes. The ratio of Notre Dame to Alabama fans in the area is probably 100 to 1, but what will be important is the ratio of ticket holders.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Ok, some I'm soliciting input from those familiar with Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. I'm flying in tomorrow morning into Ft. Lauderdale. Considering traffic, areas and others, would it be best to stay in Plantation, FL (where I have one reservation) or in Miami, FL around the airport (where I have a 2nd reservation). I'm not familiar with either area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
wish i knew man. traffic will be crazy, so get to the game early, everything is second after that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.