Question: Bowl Season this far

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I loved the New Mexico Bowl myself.Arizonas comeback was one for the ages.Even after fighting each other on the sidelines they for it together in the end.Even with middle of the road matchups ill watch the Bowls.Im a hardcore college football fan.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
The games have been better than I expected starting New Year's eve. However I don't like the scheduling this week. Sugar and Fiesta were two games I really wanted to watch but couldn't stay up for because I get up early for work. Tomorrow when I can stay up late, I get to watch Pitt vs. Ole Miss... boring. At least tonight's Cotton Bowl has been pretty entertaining thus far.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
The Chick-Fila-a bowl and Outback have been the best games. The Capital One bowl was pretty good as well. The others have been terrible. Tonights has been entertaining.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
i really havent watched them. i caught about 3/4 of the LSU game. Just watched the TAMU game. Other than that I really didnt have much interest in the matchups.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I watch in large part to see how teams performed which have played our opponent. That would be, unless I've forgotten one, Stanford, USC and OK. Only Stanford acquitted itself well. The only common opponent was Mich., and we know how that turned out. There's only so much to be drawn from comparative scores, but, so far, I like what I've seen...

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Sorry Vinnie, but I hope Ole Miss rocks Pitt.tomorrow. The Domers were very lucky to win that game. I believe Pitt.'s rb gained 172 yds.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Regarding watching teams our opponent played, I think a lot of ND fans were hoping/expecting Oklahoma to beat A&M last night, to "prove" that their schedule was tougher than Bama's. Didn't work out that way, in fact it looked like the Tide would have handled OU at least as well as the Irish did, while ND would have had a tough go against Manziel and co.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Regarding watching teams our opponent played, I think a lot of ND fans were hoping/expecting Oklahoma to beat A&M last night, to "prove" that their schedule was tougher than Bama's. Didn't work out that way, in fact it looked like the Tide would have handled OU at least as well as the Irish did, while ND would have had a tough go against Manziel and co.
I think ND would have lost 2-3 games that was on our schedule this year. In contrast, I think we would have went undefeated with their schedule. Just my .02.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.