Blog: Latest Bama News 1/4/ Thru 1/6/13 Pre BCSG Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
AL.com kicks off its coverage of High School All-Star Weekend with live coverage of the Under Armour All-America Game on Friday night. Check out this handy viewer's guide so you'll know what to watch for during the game. What: 2013 Under Armour All-America Game Where: Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Fla. When: Friday, Jan. 4 at 4 p.m. Central (ESPN)..
Viewer's Guide to the Under Armour All-America Game-al.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
With the Alabama Crimson Tide set to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in just a few days, we’ve been handing out our year-end awards for the best players of 2012. We’re down to the final two awards, and want you to help us select the one given out for the play of the year. The Tide had numerous highlight-reel plays in 2012 on both sides…

Vote For The 2012 Alabama Football Play Of The Year-bamahammer.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Jeremy Pike is a 37-year-old native and resident of Tuscaloosa, Ala. Like all proper fans of the Alabama Crimson Tide, he maintains an abiding hatred of Southeastern Conference rivals Auburn and Tennessee. But there is a third member of his unholy fan trinity, and always has been. "Oh, I hate Notre Dame," Pike said. "I never pull for them." On Nov. 3, Pike and about 50 other Alabama fans were in Louisiana getting ready to watch the Tide play LSU – the most anticipated game of the year. But before the game, they were glued to the TV screaming for Pittsburgh to upset Notre Dame. All of them. "Notre Dame, Auburn and Tennessee, I can't pull for them ever," Pike said. "I can't put them in order; it just depends on the year and what's at stake."

Alabama's hatred of Notre Dame runs long, deep-Yahoo! Sports

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
With the 15th season of BCS bowl action about to take place, Athlon reviewed the tapes of the four (now five) biggest bowl games in college football. Since 1998, teams have been fighting to land a spot in the BCS and here are the players who made the most of their opportunities. Here are the Top BCS National Champions

Top 15 BCS National Championship Performances-Athlon Sports

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.