New Bama Song

rhm54

1st Team
Nov 30, 2006
I don't know if I like it or not. It's pretty good but it feels like the Justin Beiber of fight songs

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I understand how some people can like this, and I understand the idea of music and marketing..... however this is the musical équivalent of prostitution. It's completely forcing an idea to play off the interests of an intense group of people in order to get your name some publicity. It literally makes me sick to my stomach when people do things like this both as an alabama fan and as a musician.

that said, the 63 boyz tune is kinda awesome.

Last edited:

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
I understand how some people can like this, and I understand the idea of music and marketing..... however this is the musical équivalent of prostitution. It's completely forcing an idea to play off the interests of an intense group of people in order to get your name some publicity. It literally makes me sick to my stomach when people do things like this both as an alabama fan and as a musician.

that said, the 63 boyz tune is kinda awesome.
Maybe she is a Bama fan and decided to show us her love of Bama in the way that means something to her.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I've got this one set to play as the team runs out onto the field for all home games on NCAA Football '12 on PS3. Makes great intro tunage.
I think it would be awesome if the school played it when the team comes out the tunnel..I love it & gets the Crimson Tide blood pumping..

Last edited:

CrimsonTusk

1st Team
Sep 14, 2003
Florence AL USA
A local rap video from Courtland Alabama features former students from Hazelwood and R.A. Hubbard along with current students from R.A. Hubbard. I’m not a rap fan but this one rocks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.