Ryan Anderson & Dillon Lee Sent Home for Curfew Violation

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Re: 2 Players Sent Home for Curfew Violation

Two young guys who are freshman that could not take care of business with the rest of the team. Well, I hope they both learn something from their mistake.

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011

One tackle and one interception between the two for the season. Both freshmen.

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010

I had high hopes for these two kids. I hope they learn a valuable lesson from this experience. Take care of your business, then have some fun. I hope they can work their way out of the dog house and onto the field next year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

THis could affect their spring training camp..... We'll know where they stand at the end of the training camp. Meanwhile, curfew, They gotta know they came here on a business trip, not to play around.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida

I assume it's not significant to the National Title game. Never heard their names called all year.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
This is why I haven't watched ESPN all week because I don't wanna hear "Alabama will come in unfocused! Thus, Notre Dame will win!".

jsanderson

Scout Team
Nov 17, 2007

Why is our team staying in such an amazing hotel with all these extra perks? Are the domers staying in one just as nice? Serious question, I don't want out guys to think they are better (which I think they are in football) but seems like they are just soaking up all kinds of good stuff in Miami.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
This is concerning for several reasons not the least of which is the media attention that will be given to it. Since I started typing this, 3 media alerts have popped up. As for the situation itself...there have been signs that something was not right (the players only meeting, tweets from players like Fluker to stay focused). Please know I am NOT trying to raise an alarm -- the players meeting, followed by the tough practice, followed by dismissal of these players has probably refocused everyone on this team. But for those on this board who lightly dismiss this situation, I can assure you Saban and staff are not amused!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.