Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Third Team

Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

We are lucky and very happy to be in the SEC. Glad we won tonight for Aggies and the conference. I graduated from A&M but come the fall my son and money are going to Alabama!!

Gig'em and Roll Tide.

2. Advertisement

Re: Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie84 View Post
    We are lucky and very happy to be in the SEC. Glad we won tonight for Aggies and the conference. I graduated from A&M but come the fall my son and money are going to Alabama!!

Gig'em and Roll Tide.
    You did well indeed!
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Time to show what the rest of the SEC can do. A&M check. OM and Bama next up. Well only one of those matters save for seeing one of ND's major wins against a team we played.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Good job, Aggies.....you dominated them from start to finish.
    "Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n." -- Houston Oiler head coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant

BamaNation First Team

Gig'em and Roll Tide.
    Was that a "SEC" we heard from Aggie fans at the end of the Cotton Bowl game?

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I approve of any team that shows out in all three phases on a big stage. Unless its against Alabama. Of course, you guys did that too but we'll let it slide since we still got to Miami.

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    Twisted on TideFans.com

Heard tonight Johnny Football wears a size 15 shoe . Hope for our sake he grows into them and becomes a nose guard ! Great job Aggies .
    Last edited by dirtroadlizard; January 5th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.

BamaNation All-American

It certainly confirmed all the thoughts I had regarding our game against the Aggies.

The SEC West is starting to look like a three-team race all over again, but with A&M instead of Arkansas and Auburn.

Let's hope we don't beat up on each other TOO much in the upcoming years ;p
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

BamaNation First Team

Johnny Football put on quite a show. The next few years will certainly be a battle in the SEC West.

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Many of the talking heads have been wondering if Coach Saban will get bored at Bama and need to find a new challenge. I think that figuring out a way to slow down Johnny Football is going to be enough challenge to keep him going for a while.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

Quote Originally Posted by IH8Orange View Post
    Many of the talking heads have been wondering if Coach Saban will get bored at Bama and need to find a new challenge. I think that figuring out a way to slow down Johnny Football is going to be enough challenge to keep him going for a while.
    I like the way you think.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Gig'em and Roll Tide.
    I approve though I'm still not the big of an SEC guy. I can finally say welcome to the SEC though. You guys have earned your lumps and given some too. Please though, tell me about the Gig'em. I still see someone getting shanked in prison when I think of it.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I approve though I'm still not the big of an SEC guy. I can finally say welcome to the SEC though. You guys have earned your lumps and given some too. Please though, tell me about the Gig'em. I still see someone getting shanked in prison when I think of it.
    I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
    Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.