Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.

Your Honor I move that this comment as well as this witnesses entire testimony be stricken from the record. It is clearly without merit.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
We are lucky and very happy to be in the SEC. Glad we won tonight for Aggies and the conference. I graduated from A&M but come the fall my son and money are going to Alabama!!

Gig'em and Roll Tide.
SEC Rule #17-You are a big boy now in a big boy league. You neither need nor should you seek the approval of fellow members.

That being said, I have been in favor of A&M joining since day one. I like the tradition, I like what the university represents, and I like the brand of football. I live in Norman, OK, and my wife asked me last night......

Uh...why exactly are we watching OU play?

I said, "We're not. We're watching Texas A&M play just like we watch all SEC teams play their bowl games."

Welcome to the family.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
I did not approve. Texas A&M did not get enough yards, score enough points, set enough records, or achieve enough "firsts" to impress. But hey, there's always next year :)

Seriously though, fantastic season for the Aggies and I look forward to a highly anticipated showdown in College Station next season. Hope Bama comes out on top this time!

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
You're gonna get a lot of hype next year. Enjoy playing with a bullseye on your back EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.
You can't be serious, but there's emoticon to say otherwise so I'm guessing you are. :rolleyes:

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
You're gonna get a lot of hype next year. Enjoy playing with a bullseye on your back EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Man, ain't that the truth. I know we'll be looking to punish the daylights out of JohnyF. Head up, leading with our shoulders, and not launching ourselves, of course. :)

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Proud of A&M. I believe 'Bear' would also be proud of how they conducted themselves this year. CGS should be walking around on cloud nine with a grin the size of Texas today also. I just hope Bama can figure how to corral young 'Johnny' next year in Tyler. What a performance! I hate to ever see Bama lose a game, Bama had the chance to win, but they shouldn't hang their heads in shame over losing to a talent of Mr Manziel's magnitude. He will be exciting to watch the next 'couple of years' (because I doubt it he stays for four, the NFL will demand his presence) especially if Bama can figure out how to minimize the damage. Congrats again on a great season.

Roll Tsunami, Roll!

Last edited:

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
While Johnny Football is an amazing athlete, do not forget the offensive line he is playing behind. With the exception of our line, they may be the best in the country. Much like $cam the o-line never gets enough of the credit.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'm happy and proud of the Aggie performance. After the incredibly embarrassing losses by FLA, LSWho and MS St. the SEC needed a big win. Now Ole Siss and Bama need to drop the hammer and we finish strong. It would be nice for the SEC to knock off 2 of ND's opponents (OU/Pitt) convincingly.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009

In a league where the arrows are sharper and more competitive in that they use 'on the field' ways to play harder/faster to beat you, as opposed to using the back door BS politics to change the way the game is played. Welcome! *grin* I really don't think that is loaded btw lol, I really mean 'welcome' to a conference that will cause teams to mostly be better teams. ;)

Firm believer in: The only way to be the best is to play the best.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I believe this is the most impressive A&M win this season considering Stoops had a month to prepare, his team was fresh, and they still could not stop Johnny Football.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
I am so glad you guys are in our conference...it just seems a perfect fit, especially with all the bama ties that are historically just there between our great institutions. I can actually see the writing on the wall for the future...you guys can now finally actually compete with the shorthorns for the elite in state talent..you have a way better coach at this time...it's without a doubt the best thing that could have ever happened to you guys as far as your athletic program is concerned. I am sure the shorthorn nation has a load of envy circulating right about now. on the other hand....congratulations on your win against us this year..but don; dare think it will become habit forming. we are still ALABAMA...ROLL TIDE

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

You're obviously a very poor judge of quarterbacks. :rolleye2:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
While Johnny Football is an amazing athlete, do not forget the offensive line he is playing behind. With the exception of our line, they may be the best in the country. Much like $cam the o-line never gets enough of the credit.
The A&M offensive linemen are very good at staying engaged on their blocks and they also find defenders downfield and make blocks beyond the line of scrimmage. They impressed me with this in the Bama game and again last night.

I hope Bama pick up where they left off when playing A&M next year (i.e. anything but the first quarter play this year).

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Great win for A&M!! My wife and I were cheering for A&M almost like we cheer for Alabama. Almost...

I sure hope those two big tackles go pro!!. They should... Especially if they're projected to be first rounders.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.