Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
    Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.
    You can't be serious, but there's emoticon to say otherwise so I'm guessing you are.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team AgentAntiOrange's Avatar
    My Mood
    Suspicious on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    You're gonna get a lot of hype next year. Enjoy playing with a bullseye on your back EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, ain't that the truth. I know we'll be looking to punish the daylights out of JohnyF. Head up, leading with our shoulders, and not launching ourselves, of course.
    Be Good Or Be Gone

I just put them on the coffee table for recruits to look at
    -Coach Saban when asked if he wears his championship rings.

'Im sorry, folks outside of SEC country, but a few facts are incontrovertible. They smoke better barbecue than you. Their women are prettier than your women. They play football better than your schools play football.
    -Andy Stiles, Sports Illustrated, after the 42-14 beat down of ND

BamaNation First Team im4uainva's Avatar
    My Mood
    Vilified on TideFans.com

Proud of A&M. I believe 'Bear' would also be proud of how they conducted themselves this year. CGS should be walking around on cloud nine with a grin the size of Texas today also. I just hope Bama can figure how to corral young 'Johnny' next year in Tyler. What a performance! I hate to ever see Bama lose a game, Bama had the chance to win, but they shouldn't hang their heads in shame over losing to a talent of Mr Manziel's magnitude. He will be exciting to watch the next 'couple of years' (because I doubt it he stays for four, the NFL will demand his presence) especially if Bama can figure out how to minimize the damage. Congrats again on a great season.

Roll Tsunami, Roll!
    Last edited by im4uainva; January 5th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

BamaNation First Team Lost in TN's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

While Johnny Football is an amazing athlete, do not forget the offensive line he is playing behind. With the exception of our line, they may be the best in the country. Much like $cam the o-line never gets enough of the credit.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm happy and proud of the Aggie performance. After the incredibly embarrassing losses by FLA, LSWho and MS St. the SEC needed a big win. Now Ole Siss and Bama need to drop the hammer and we finish strong. It would be nice for the SEC to knock off 2 of ND's opponents (OU/Pitt) convincingly.

Quote Originally Posted by bamanut_aj View Post
    You're gonna get a lot of hype next year. Enjoy playing with a bullseye on your back EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In a league where the arrows are sharper and more competitive in that they use 'on the field' ways to play harder/faster to beat you, as opposed to using the back door BS politics to change the way the game is played. Welcome! *grin* I really don't think that is loaded btw lol, I really mean 'welcome' to a conference that will cause teams to mostly be better teams.

Firm believer in: The only way to be the best is to play the best.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I believe this is the most impressive A&M win this season considering Stoops had a month to prepare, his team was fresh, and they still could not stop Johnny Football.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    I believe this is the most impressive A&M win this season considering Stoops had a month to prepare, his team was fresh, and they still could not stop Johnny Football.
    Are you kidding me?

BamaNation Second Team mhiggy45's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I am so glad you guys are in our conference...it just seems a perfect fit, especially with all the bama ties that are historically just there between our great institutions. I can actually see the writing on the wall for the future...you guys can now finally actually compete with the shorthorns for the elite in state talent..you have a way better coach at this time...it's without a doubt the best thing that could have ever happened to you guys as far as your athletic program is concerned. I am sure the shorthorn nation has a load of envy circulating right about now. on the other hand....congratulations on your win against us this year..but don; dare think it will become habit forming. we are still ALABAMA...ROLL TIDE

BamaNation First Team BamaBoots's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

Approved!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TommyMac's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
    Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.

You're obviously a very poor judge of quarterbacks.
    "I'm just a simple plowhand from Arkansas, but I've learned over the years how to hold a team together, how to lift some men up, how to calm others down, until finally they've got one heartbeat, together, a team."

Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in TN View Post
    While Johnny Football is an amazing athlete, do not forget the offensive line he is playing behind. With the exception of our line, they may be the best in the country. Much like $cam the o-line never gets enough of the credit.
    The A&M offensive linemen are very good at staying engaged on their blocks and they also find defenders downfield and make blocks beyond the line of scrimmage. They impressed me with this in the Bama game and again last night.

I hope Bama pick up where they left off when playing A&M next year (i.e. anything but the first quarter play this year).

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Great win for A&M!! My wife and I were cheering for A&M almost like we cheer for Alabama. Almost...

I sure hope those two big tackles go pro!!. They should... Especially if they're projected to be first rounders.