Hope The Tide Approved of Cotton Bowl

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
We are lucky and very happy to be in the SEC. Glad we won tonight for Aggies and the conference. I graduated from A&M but come the fall my son and money are going to Alabama!!

Gig'em and Roll Tide.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I approve of any team that shows out in all three phases on a big stage. Unless its against Alabama. Of course, you guys did that too but we'll let it slide since we still got to Miami.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
It certainly confirmed all the thoughts I had regarding our game against the Aggies.

The SEC West is starting to look like a three-team race all over again, but with A&M instead of Arkansas and Auburn.

Let's hope we don't beat up on each other TOO much in the upcoming years ;p

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Johnny Football put on quite a show. The next few years will certainly be a battle in the SEC West.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Many of the talking heads have been wondering if Coach Saban will get bored at Bama and need to find a new challenge. I think that figuring out a way to slow down Johnny Football is going to be enough challenge to keep him going for a while.

ganu76

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 24, 2010
Many of the talking heads have been wondering if Coach Saban will get bored at Bama and need to find a new challenge. I think that figuring out a way to slow down Johnny Football is going to be enough challenge to keep him going for a while.
I like the way you think.

We are lucky and very happy to be in the SEC. Glad we won tonight for Aggies and the conference. I graduated from A&M but come the fall my son and money are going to Alabama!!

Gig'em and Roll Tide.
I approve though I'm still not the big of an SEC guy. I can finally say welcome to the SEC though. You guys have earned your lumps and given some too. Please though, tell me about the Gig'em. I still see someone getting shanked in prison when I think of it.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I approve though I'm still not the big of an SEC guy. I can finally say welcome to the SEC though. You guys have earned your lumps and given some too. Please though, tell me about the Gig'em. I still see someone getting shanked in prison when I think of it.
I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.

I heard it had something to do with rivalry against TCU horned frogs. Go figure.
Im not a SEC fan at all I do like to see Vandy & Florida do well but the rest can do whatever.

Im really not a fan of the banjo playing kid on Deliverence they have as QB & the icon ESPN made him. Without the Bama win he would be just another freshman QB.

All I care about now is Monday Night & this team continuing to exceed what our expectations were this year.
Lol Man, you are a trip. I agree with you. We did help him win that award, rather him than NDs Teo. Monday Night is all I care about as well.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
If AM had stayed in the Big whatever they are now, would they be playing in the NCG? I don't believe they would have lost a game in that league.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

I don't understand why you feel the need to insult this kid and downplay his talent, but it's very clear that he is a very special player.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.