Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer15 View Post
    Drove by Legion Field a couple of years ago, first I was surprised that it was in a neighborhood full of old houses and it doesn't look that same without the upper deck.
    You've never been to game at the Old Gray Lady? For shame! Used to be an excellent venue to watch a game (ignoring the surrounding community).
    The Concord Blue Devils, 16-Time World Champions: 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    True, forgot about the two ND players with the same number.
    Was more referring to the phantom PI call that even gave them a chance to tie the game up. Was one of the worst calls of the year, which is saying something.

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    True, forgot about the two ND players with the same number.
    ND lost that game twice, but were saved by incompetence. 1st time - bogus PI call that kept a drive alive late in the 4th on 4th down - without that call, game over. Pitt kneels on the ball and runs out the clock. 2nd time - the missed chip shot FG in OT.

On a positive note - this "win" provided Alabama with ND as your opponent on Monday.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Today's attendance will be close to the total number of fans UAB drew in their last five seasons of home games combined.

FIFY

BamaNation First Team

Ole Miss looking good!

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide1986 View Post
    You've never been to game at the Old Gray Lady? For shame! Used to be an excellent venue to watch a game (ignoring the surrounding community).
    Well Alabama hasn't played at Legion Field since 2003, and I'm still trying go the Magic City Classic. I heard some homeowners across the stadium charge to park on their property.

BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer91 View Post
    Ole Miss looking good!
    Yep go Rebels.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Well Alabama hasn't played at Legion Field since 2003, and I'm still trying go the Magic City Classic. I heard some homeowners across the stadium charge to park on their property.
    They also charge not to slash your tires or steal them altogether...I mean "watch" your car for you.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Ole Miss fumble recovery.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Awesome! Ole Miss recovers the Pitt fumble.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 16-Time World Champions: 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

BamaNation First Team

Heck of a play by the outside linebacker. Of all people, Denzell Nkemdiche with the recovery.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

and Pitt takes the ball back with an INT.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The stadium design puts the seats much closer to the field than BDS, which makes even the low seats excellent. When Bama played there, I had season tickets on Row 15 around the 20 yard line. Excellent seats -- all of the action up close and personal.