Re: BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

Rebel D line looking pretty salty

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

I wish I could see this. Two INTs by Wallace?
    ROLL TIDE!

Lord I hope we don't get a crew like this. What is that? Five penalties already on OM?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I wish I could see this. Two INTs by Wallace?
    He has a high completion percentage.

Ole miss d line is coming up field. Looking good

Each team gave the other a gift TD.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by TDBama78 View Post
    He has a high completion percentage.
    To the other team looks like...
    ROLL TIDE!

That TD had a whole lot of Official help, along with some stupidity on the part of OM...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

This is shaping up to be a very entertaining game.

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JDCrimson View Post
    This is an ill-informed comment based on my experience. I have went to many a game at Legion Field and never had an instance where I thought the safety of my person or property was in jeopardy. That might not be the case now but back then the parking money for those households was real money used to pay bills and such. There was a lot of policing that went on among those homeowners down there because they didnt want anything messing with the good thing they had going. They fed us; let us use their bathrooms, etc. Honestly, I actually kind of miss the whole experience because I encountered some good people just trying to get by.
    It may have changed since the last time Bama played there. I went to the Papa Johns bowl the year we played Texas for the NCG, and I felt like my car was in danger of being damaged. It may have just been the specific yard that I parked in, but I assure you that my comment is from personal experience and not something that I read.

BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Lord I hope we don't get a crew like this. What is that? Five penalties already on OM?

Every game involving an SEC team has been like this. I haven't researched it, but I dare say the totals would show an undeniable bias against the conference.

Basically no reason for committing a PF right under the nose of the officials...

Where was B'ham going to build their dome, if they'd succeeded with the financing?