Game Thread: BBVA Compass Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Pitt

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
This is an ill-informed comment based on my experience. I have went to many a game at Legion Field and never had an instance where I thought the safety of my person or property was in jeopardy. That might not be the case now but back then the parking money for those households was real money used to pay bills and such. There was a lot of policing that went on among those homeowners down there because they didnt want anything messing with the good thing they had going. They fed us; let us use their bathrooms, etc. Honestly, I actually kind of miss the whole experience because I encountered some good people just trying to get by.
It may have changed since the last time Bama played there. I went to the Papa Johns bowl the year we played Texas for the NCG, and I felt like my car was in danger of being damaged. It may have just been the specific yard that I parked in, but I assure you that my comment is from personal experience and not something that I read.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
IF OM handles Pitt, there will some real anxiety on the Domer side. I noticed a little nerves on their boards after A&M/OK, when their "tough" opponent got routed. Their SOS is taking a real hit...
I was thinking the same and it looks good so far. Their wins will be diluted by these victories against their schedule opponents - esp. this one.

Go Rebs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.