Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation First Team CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Nerdy on TideFans.com

Re: The Notre Dame Defense!

Notre Dame is good, but Bama is better. And if the college football world needs another reminder, they will get it on Monday night.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC Perrett4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by westide View Post
    Go back and watch the ND/Pitt game. It might help to calm your nerves. If that doesn't help then try some Xanax.
    Ditto.....tell ND to bring it!
    "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

Quote Originally Posted by brutetough View Post
    their D is a bit more talented than the MSU team we played couple years ago, but depth of the team is not quite there yet.
    I must say you don't know what you are talking about. This ND defense is light years more talented than the Michigan state team from 2 years ago and the depth is great.

Depth is not as great as you think. Acknowledged recruiting guru Coach Saban competed for a title in his third year too but his team depth took a full five years to really round into shape.
    We'll have a good game between the starting 22s but if the bottom third of the rosters played each other today y'all would need a medevac unit.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    Sleepy on TideFans.com

The Notre Dame Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by NDGiantsKings View Post
    I must say you don't know what you are talking about. This ND defense is light years more talented than the Michigan state team from 2 years ago and the depth is great.
    I'm not so sure about that. It is better than MSU, but light years not quite. MSU though had a better team than what ND has now, that's for sure.
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. It is better than MSU, but light years not quite.
    You are insane, a dreadful ND offense put up 30 points on MSU that year. You don't have a clue if you think 2010 Michigan State Defense is even remotely close to this years Notre Dame team. I won't even address the fact that you think that team is better

MSU though had a better team than what ND has now, that's for sure.
    Yeah I am convinced you haven't seen a single snap of either team. This post is beyond laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzincuzzin View Post
    Depth is not as great as you think. Acknowledged recruiting guru Coach Saban competed for a title in his third year too but his team depth took a full five years to really round into shape.
    We'll have a good game between the starting 22s but if the bottom third of the rosters played each other today y'all would need a medevac unit.
    Normally that would be the case when a new coach brings in his own recruits and starts them right away. But Weis last class was actually quite good and accounts for 10 starters and several backups. So its not the normal rebuilding project.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDGiantsKings View Post
    You are insane, a dreadful ND offense put up 30 points on MSU that year. You don't have a clue if you think 2010 Michigan State Defense is even remotely close to this years Notre Dame team. I won't even address the fact that you think that team is better

Yeah I am convinced you haven't seen a single snap of either team. This post is beyond laughable.
    No sense in name calling, we all know JBNP is crazy but we don't say it out loud . We like to have constructive arguments around here, not posts that stoop to name calling. I think offensively Msu was suppose to have been better,though they didn't have an equal to Johnny football like Nd has in Golston( ) from what I saw in 2010 msu defense was awful.

My Mood
    Sleepy on TideFans.com

The Notre Dame Defense!

Are w you serious? I watched the Pitt game, at team who who got beat by Youngstown State, I saw some of the BC game, a team who is terrible. I saw some of the OU game, they got destroyed by A&M, They had y'all but holding calls got to them. I saw the whole USC game. And let me tell you that wasn't impressive at all. MSU had a defense AND offense that year. They were also co-B1G champs that year as well. I will give you ND undefeated season was good. But the struggles you had against weak teams is as you laughable. They beat game I saw with ND was Miami in Chicago or wherever it was, but Miami wasn't going anywhere this year. We took the #12 team this year and destroyed their season.
    ROLL TIDE!

My Mood
    Sleepy on TideFans.com

The Notre Dame Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by BFANLC View Post
    No sense in name calling, we all know JBNP is crazy but we don't say it out loud . We like to have constructive arguments around here, not posts that stoop to name calling. I think offensively Msu was suppose to have been better,though they didn't have an equal to Johnny football like Nd has in Golston( ) from what I saw in 2010 msu defense was awful.
    Crazy like a fox...
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by BFANLC View Post
    I am sorry I didn't realize he was just playing a schtick or whatever. But the idea that MSU in 2010 is better than Notre Dame this year is truly insane. And the idea that the 2 defenses are even in the same stratosphere is beyond insane.
    Last edited by NDGiantsKings; January 6th, 2013 at 07:28 AM.