The Notre Dame Defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm getting more and more and more concerned with the Notre Dame Defense as we get closer to THE Game!

They may be even better than we think they are.

Their offense is beginning to concern me even more also. They may even run the Johnny Football Offense with their QB! Does Mr. Golson have size 15 shoes like Johnny?

I'm getting more and more and more concerned with the Notre Dame Defense as we get closer to THE Game!

Their offense is beginning to concern me even more also. They may even run the Johnny Football Offense with their QB! Does Mr. Golson have size 15 shoes like Johnny?
Not worried at this point...

crimsonman38

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2003
Holly Pond, AL
RollinTider we speak of the hunger ND defense have, but we forget the hunger that Bama's offense has. I think our Offensive line really want to prove that they are the best that ever stepped foot on the Capstone. Lets be prepared for an epic battle.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Okay...

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
We've contained Johnny Football the best we could, we've play no-huddle offenses before. Nothing new, we've played a good defense in LSU and beat them in Death Valley so I think we will be fine.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
38 days for Saban and staff to prepare leaves little concern for me. I really like our chances with that many days to scheme and prepare. Expect a tight first half. As long as the O-line stays healthy we'll be in good shape.

RTR!!!

Bama By Birth

3rd Team
Dec 3, 2010
Ellaville, Ga

Then why is your mood "Relaxed"? Oh, I see what you did!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I keep telling myself I'm not worried, but sometimes doubt creeps in. On paper, we should win pretty easily, but games are not played on paper obviously. I'm just ready for Monday 7:30. I know ND is hungry, but I think our guys are just as hungry. RTR!

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I just keep looking at:

Purdue 20-17
Michigan 13-6
BYU 17-14
Pitt 29-26 OT
Stanford 20-13 OT
USC 22-13
Oklahoma tied @ 13 with just over 5 minutes left in the game.

Yes they do have a good defense but their offense has been dreadfully weak against defenses far inferior to ours. I am confident we will find chinks in their "invincible" defense (if you hear ESPN talk) and their offense will struggle to crack 250 yards TO against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. McGibblets

Jan 3, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Only thing I can Hang my hat on is that some of these bowl outcomes have been mind-blowing. Vegas clearly agrees that ND's offense is dreadful, and I have a sinking feeling that Bama is gonna score two quick TDs. NDs Front 7 is solid, but Secondary is young. Im guessing it may be exploited, although, I'm not the biggest McCarron fan---but I'm guessing you, as a fan base, get tired of hearing that.

If anyone cares about ND's scheme, heres a link (also a brief mention of Saban): http://www.onefootdown.com/2012/8/25/3267286/bob-diacos-3-4-no-crease-defense

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Only thing I can Hang my hat on is that some of these bowl outcomes have been mind-blowing. Vegas clearly agrees that ND's offense is dreadful, and I have a sinking feeling that Bama is gonna score two quick TDs. NDs Front 7 is solid, but Secondary is young. Im guessing it may be exploited, although, I'm not the biggest McCarron fan---but I'm guessing you, as a fan base, get tired of hearing that.

If anyone cares about ND's scheme, heres a link (also a brief mention of Saban): http://www.onefootdown.com/2012/8/25/3267286/bob-diacos-3-4-no-crease-defense
What do you see that you don't like about McCarron?

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
Playing us might have done more to prepare the Tide for ND than anything else could. Saban will not lose this game with that long to prepare. This is not going to be close - 21 at least. RTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.