Question: Coach Saban's demeanor leading up to the game...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
He's been this way pretty consistently for two seasons. :)

Win or lose, it seems he feels they're in the best position possible to play well. Now we just have to see how things shake out on the field.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Coaches radio show will come on immediately after the basketball game that is about halfway through the 2nd half now. Great way to see his mood.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
When Coach sounds calm and relaxed, I get happy because it means we've prepared well, and usually play well.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
He did a great job. I did notice all the NFL questions weighed on him a bit at one point he said I'm not lying to you.
but overall he did Great!

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL
It seems like CNS demeanor is the same as it always is at this time and you know what happens to teams when he is like this. He seems calm and happy. Does anyone see anything different?
He seems calm. And, no I really didn't notice much of a difference in his demeanor. Basically all business.

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
This game is not going to be close. Saban does not lose when he has this long to prepare. Notre Dame is overrated, defense is not as good as folks think and Teo is not their best. Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.