ESPN Notre Dame/Bama special...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Is not very balanced. The ND segment came first and it was all praise for ND. Now, in the Bama segment, about half of it seems to be why ND will beat Bama...

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Is not very balanced. The ND segment came first and it was all praise for ND. Now, in the Bama segment, about half of it seems to be why ND will beat Bama...

Yep...I had it set to Tivo as we were going out to dinner...but not worth it. It's pretty much all ND coverage. Blech.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Their building up the ND as unstoppable for us because of Golson/Riddick/Eifert bordered on dishonest. Look at their crummy offensive results...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I noticed this afternoon was all ND then one special on Bama. Did PTI do a special on the Bama timeline like they did ND? That would have been interesting to see.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I saw the same thing. The first time I saw it, I watched the Notre Dame show and as expected it was all Notre Dame. Then the BAMA segment pops up and it's at least half Notre Dame. Get it right ESPN! Also, did you notice that ESPN has a little 1/2 hour show with Notre Dame coaches, new and old. They have Parseghian, Holtz, and Kelly on there. Where's the show with old BAMA coaches? Krymsonman

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
They gotta say something just to get folks to watch... A lot of folks paid some big money around this programming for people not to watch it. I am not too worried.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They're doing the so-called Bama segment now...
Yeah I see that one. PTI earlier had a special on the timeline of Nd over the years and their commentary clips from over the years. I would love if they did that for Bama. To see what they said when Shula was here and when Saban was hired.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
I saw the same thing. The first time I saw it, I watched the Notre Dame show and as expected it was all Notre Dame. Then the BAMA segment pops up and it's at least half Notre Dame. Get it right ESPN! Also, did you notice that ESPN has a little 1/2 hour show with Notre Dame coaches, new and old. They have Parseghian, Holtz, and Kelly on there. Where's the show with old BAMA coaches? Krymsonman
Who are they going to talk to for 1/2hr Coach Stallings? - other than him most of our coaches are nothing but a punchline that are still alive...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.