GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Kenny Bell playing in BCSCG is a game time decision

I think he's going to play...tbqh

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I expect he'll play but not have a big impact. Norwood is the one I'm hoping will step up his game in this one. Much like he did last year.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSEC View Post
    I expect he'll play but not have a big impact. Norwood is the one I'm hoping will step up his game in this one. Much like he did last year.
    I don't know if you've read above, but, if he plays and bookends Coop, that's a major impact, whether he catches a single ball. One of the biggest impacts is freeing up Norwood underneath...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I don't know if you've read above, but, if he plays and bookends Coop, that's a major impact, whether he catches a single ball. One of the biggest impacts is freeing up Norwood underneath...
    Agree 100%

My Mood
    Suspicious on TideFans.com

I think Bell will play and play well...ND is planning to see him out there and the attention that he requires will open up an assortment of plays for the offense. RTR!!!

My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

Just curious but how different is this from when Bryant played with a broken leg against Tenn?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaro View Post
    Just curious but how different is this from when Bryant played with a broken leg against Tenn?
    Well, same bone. Here's from his tweets:

Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..if you sleeping on me I hope you toss in turning..Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell71 more dayKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..ambition is priceless it's something that's in your veins and I put that on my nameKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..bounce right back like magicKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..made them believersKenny bell Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..if ion trust them ion need them
    Last edited by TIDE-HSV; January 6th, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Second Team BAMA JAMMA's Avatar

Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..if you sleeping on me I hope you toss in turning..Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell71 more dayKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..ambition is priceless it's something that's in your veins and I put that on my nameKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..bounce right back like magicKenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..made them believersKenny bell Kenny bell ‏@TheKennyBell7..if ion trust them ion need them

Hmm could mean its a go!
    Last edited by BAMA JAMMA; January 6th, 2013 at 07:41 PM.

BamaNation First Team BamaBoots's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Kenny Bell playing in BCSCG is a game time decision

WHAT!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kenny Bell playing in BCSCG is a game time decision

Bama does not have another WR with Bell's abilities. Doubtful ND felt the need to prepare their defense for two WRs that can stretch the field. Wonder how KB playing affects their overall gameplan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

I hope he's 100%. That would/could be a game changer. They won't be able to focus on Cooper if they are both out there.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Bama does not have another WR with Bell's abilities. Doubtful ND felt the need to prepare their defense for two WRs that can stretch the field. Wonder how KB playing affects their overall gameplan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    Safeties up; safeties back. Choose your poison...

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kenny Bell playing in BCSCG is a game time decision

Safeties up; safeties back. Choose your poison...
    Even with the safeties back, Bell can run a short crossing route and go for a big gain.

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!