Kenny Bell playing in BCSCG is a game time decision

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
In response to a question about team injuries, CNS said duing his radio show tonight that Kenny Bell is right on the verge of being ready to play. It would be a game time decision. We've heard that was a possibility, but it seems phenominal to me that Kenny has recovered that quickly.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In response to a question about team injuries, CNS said duing his radio show tonight that Kenny Bell is right on the verge of being ready to play. It would be a game time decision. We've heard that was a possibility, but it seems phenominal to me that Kenny has recovered that quickly.
Yes, it is. From that, I feel like the truth is that he's going to play. Coop and Bell at WR is almost illegal...

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
I guess there will be no need for Chris Black to play if Bell is going to be back. However, we are obviously going to have to pass more this game than against Georgia.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Yeah if Kenny can play and be effective it will really give ND problems. I also believe if he does play he will be effective because the coaching staff would not put him out there if he could not be effective.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Yes, it is. From that, I feel like the truth is that he's going to play. Coop and Bell at WR is almost illegal...

Watched the replay of the Tenn. game and I forgot how deadly Kenny was on the crossing slant routs. If you are not real familiar with ND's defense having KB back would be huge. His skill set would be invaluable at attacking their front 7 which is geared to stop the run. KB and Coop and even Williams could soften that belly considerably.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
After the Chris Black build up, this sounds like it and I wonder if this means..."no" he won't play.

I hope he does, I heard he has been having good speed at practice this week.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
The one play they showed on the news he was definitely not full speed - although it was a bit out of context so hard to tell. What was noticeable was a definite limp after the catch and run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The one play they showed on the news he was definitely not full speed - although it was a bit out of context so hard to tell. What was noticeable was a definite limp after the catch and run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think he's 100%, or it wouldn't be a gameday decision. OTOH, I'd take him at 90% in a heartbeat...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think Kenny and Cooper would be enough for Defense to worry about, hopefully our Tight End will be getting open and be ready to catch balls... I think it's great that defense needs to focus on these two, allowing our RBS and TE to open up a lot. I think Bell will play. Be on look out for Black.. I know it's unlikely, but then again, anything can happen in this world.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.