Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I haven't heard who Lou picked. He knows deep down who the best team is.
    Hope Lou didn't pick Bama to win. Doesn't he usually pick wrong?
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

Funny. On NDNation they're also talking about how biased ESPN's coverage is so far, but against Notre Dame. Having not watched any of it, I have no idea if they, we, or both are delusional...

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Glad I didn't waste my time watching it...I watched about 15-20 mins yesterday on what was supposed to be the Bama portion and it was pretty much a ND infomercial, so I quit watching. Haven't watched any coverage on ESPN since.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 63:1 View Post
    Funny. On NDNation they're also talking about how biased ESPN's coverage is so far, but against Notre Dame. Having not watched any of it, I have no idea if they, we, or both are delusional...
    It was really just the first five minutes. It got better after that. It seemed that they'd been told to get on the air and dismiss any idea that ND was likely to get beaten...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    It was really just the first five minutes. It got better after that. It seemed that they'd been told to get on the air and dismiss any idea that ND was likely to get beaten...
    Either way, Earle, at least you escaped the cruel fate of having to endure those sitcoms with the canned laughter...

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Either way, Earle, at least you escaped the cruel fate of having to endure those sitcoms with the canned laughter...
    Yes, this is true. However, my wife wanted me to tune into a chick play on APN (at least that's my assumption, since all her Facebook friends who were watching it were female). When I wasn't fast enough, she stomped off to the other end of the house to watch it there...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by capnfrog View Post
    Hope Lou didn't pick Bama to win. Doesn't he usually pick wrong?
    I thought I heard both Lou and Ara Parseghian pick ND yesterday.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

I haven't watched ESPN since Florida lost to the Cards...haven't missed it at all. No surprise that they're pulling for the Domers. It's fine with me though. On another note, what's with all the gloom and doom about tomorrow? If you don't tune in to that crap it won't affect you. I'm pretty confident that CNS and staff has the team more than ready for tomorrow night seeing as how he's had 30+ days to solidify the "process". I'm looking forward to a great game! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    It's a PROCESS...you wouldn't understand.

BamaNation All-American

TooCool Re: ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

Yes, this is true. However, my wife wanted me to tune into a chick play on APN (at least that's my assumption, since all her Facebook friends who were watching it were female). When I wasn't fast enough, she stomped off to the other end of the house to watch it there...
    I sense a chance to make up. Not a bad way to conclude the night before a blood contest.

Last edited by 4Q Basket Case; January 6th, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Undefeated World Champion Threadkiller

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I love attention the domers are getting by the media, and love that players like Theo Riddick are downplaying our secondary and defense. That all helps CNS keep our guys focused on the game. I'd much rather it be this way than everybody saying ND has no chance.
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    I love attention the domers are getting by the media, and love that players like Theo Riddick are downplaying our secondary and defense. That all helps CNS keep our guys focused on the game. I'd much rather it be this way than everybody saying ND has no chance.
    my thoughts exactly. a talented group of guys with a slight chip on their shoulder is just what I want going into tomorrow's game.
    It's a PROCESS...you wouldn't understand.

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

I like the way you run your house, Earle.

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ESPN team has its marching orders...

Lord, they're laying on thick, and they're not very good actors...
    I'm glad the announcers are pretty obviously praising ND...
    Maybe our guys will make up for it by playing with a chip on their shoulders.
    I want to see us play like we have something to prove.