Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Re: ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

you guys must have a different espn than i have. mine had cowherd, mcshay, may, kiper, fortuna, maisel, van pelt, and smith all predicting a tide victory.

2. Advertisement

Re: ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    you guys must have a different espn than i have. mine had cowherd, mcshay, may, kiper, fortuna, maisel, van pelt, and smith all predicting a tide victory.
    I said waaaaay above, that I posted the thread after the first five minutes of last night's special, when they were determined to dismiss the idea that ND couldn't win. If you don't want to read the entire thread, at least read the first page or two...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar

ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    Now that they are done keeping the national audience interested by spouting how ND COULD win this game and they have to actually have to make a pick - they all know Bama wins this matchup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk