ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: ESPN team has its marching orders...

Well, there is 20+ years of roaming through the wilderness to make up for...

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL

I am going to give them 5 more minutes before I turn it. Fortunately here in Birmingham we also have a replay of the SEC Champ game on a local channel that just started also.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

ESPN is a business.
ND has a nation audience, that they are playing to.
Add to that, the "SEC fatigue" audience, and color me unsurprised that ESPN would pander to those audiences.
The pander to USCw for much the same reason, not that the pandering did the Trojans much good.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I get the impression that some of you have your tvs tuned now 24/7 to ESPN. Just turn the channel and don't watch it until 7pm tomorrow night. Problem solved.

Im not watching it at all.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Well, there is 20+ years of roaming through the wilderness to make up for...

Well, Moses roamed in the Wilderness for 40 years. Hopefully, Notre Dame will do the same.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I get the impression that some of you have your tvs tuned now 24/7 to ESPN. Just turn the channel and don't watch it until 7pm tomorrow night. Problem solved.

If you think that because I started the thread, you're dead wrong. I was running away from citcoms with laugh tracks and ran across this...

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

come on guys. i havent heard a thing yet showing bias either way. I'd even say so far Bama has been spoken on more so far. it's been a Bama infomercial so far

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Here we go. ND this, ND that, ND will do this, ND has that. This is some of ESPN's finest marketing they have ever done and we still have 24 hours until game time.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

This. I have avoided all Espn shows and radio right now. It was just too much..just waiting for tomorrow evening. I have just gotten my info off twitter the past couple weeks.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

i did see the first 5 minutes of notre dame love. However the next 15 minutes was the AJ segment followed by Bama strategy and game planning.
So, you didn't really mean this: " i havent heard a thing yet showing bias either way. I'd even say so far Bama has been spoken on more so far. it's been a Bama infomercial so far "

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.