Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Majority of the fans at Title game will be for Notre Dame

They are speculating in ND land that tickets are too expensive for Bama fans to attend the title game in Miami.

"i think such high ticket prices push a lot of bama faithful fans out of the stadium....it will be a 70-30 ND crowd"

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notre-dame-game-day/78396-jan-7-bcs-national-championship-alabama-238.html
    Last edited by Bama1985; January 6th, 2013 at 07:10 PM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Majority of the fans at Title game will be for Notre Dame

Wow they are crazy...
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation First Team CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Nerdy on TideFans.com

And I don't buy what they are selling. I think the split will still be closer to 50-50 than 70-30.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Wow they are crazy...
    If this happens, it's because they haven't had anything to spend their money on for almost 25 years. I'm sure they have been saving their money for just a time like this.

RTR!!!!!!!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Given the amount of anti-Saban sentiment in the area, I would not be surprised if the crowd was predominantly pro-ND, but 70-30? I just don't see it.
    Last edited by deliveryman35; January 6th, 2013 at 07:17 PM.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Alabama fans won't buy tickets to the National Title game?

I needed a laugh today.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTheory View Post
    And I don't buy what they are selling. I think the split will still be closer to 50-50 than 70-30.

It may very well be closer to 70-30 in favor of Bama than 50-50.

I've had the, umm, "opportunity" to know quite a few ND fans over the past few years and, generally speaking, ND fans have in my experience been the most arrogant, delusional, egotistical fans of the bunch. Heck, most of the ND fans I've personally known make most of the Auburn fans I've personally known look like sane, rational, level-headed fans.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Bama1985 View Post
    They are speculating in ND land that tickets are too expensive for Bama fans to attend the title game in Miami.

"i think such high ticket prices push a lot of bama faithful fans out of the stadium....it will be a 70-30 ND crowd"

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/notre-dame-game-day/78396-jan-7-bcs-national-championship-alabama-238.html
    That's probably the worst-informed ND site on the web, among a bunch of similarly ill-informed. I visited it maybe twice and I haven't been back...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I just hope their football is as arrogant as their fans are..Because our football team will knock that arrogance out of their mouth come kick-off time..I've heard & read many times over the years that no team fan-base travels as well as the Bama Nation..Many away games looked like home games for us on TV..Bama will be as well represented in the stands tomorrow night as ND will be..I have no doubts about that at all..

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    That's probably the worst-informed ND site on the web, among a bunch of similarly ill-informed. I visited it maybe twice and I haven't been back...
    Were you banned?
    Last edited by TrueGritnPluck; January 6th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGritnPluck View Post
    Weere you banned?
    I never post on rival boards anymore, anyway. No, that particular site was so downright ignorant I saw no reason to look at it again...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

We were in South Beach yesterday and we were out numbered while walking around. Bama fans must be hanging somewhere else.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Our fans had to be shocked by the high ticket prices since we haven't been to a title game since 1988... oh... wait... that's them