Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Majority of the fans at Title game will be for Notre Dame

I guess we'll all have to be content with watching the game in our mobile homes with our cousin-spouses.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by RTRFanatic; January 6th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

2. Advertisement

Quite a few more ND fans where I am staying. I expect 2 to 1 toward ND at the game.

Won't matter....Bama still wins.
    Bama 871-314-44 72.6% On the field

23 SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS

BamaNation First Team uafootball92's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    We are accustomed to outnumbering rival fans wherever we play, being known as one of, if not the best, traveling fan bases in the country. We outnumbered the Texas fans in '09, in Dallas. I don't think anyone has suggested they don't have the money to travel. As far as selling out Dublin, gimme a break...
    Yah I'm sure the NFL fans just travel so well to the games in England also...
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

-Coach Bryant

They weren't at the stadium store today to see the Bama fan in front of us pay $1,100 for t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by CullmanTide View Post
    Having known and worked with many men from Indiana, I can honestly say they have no reason to look down on us.
    This is true. Indiana mfg.just as many mobile homes as Alabama. Therefore they dont need to talk about trailer trash down here. People in glass houses......

Quote Originally Posted by TDBama78 View Post
    This is true. Indiana mfg.just as many mobile homes as Alabama. Therefore they dont need to talk about trailer trash down here. People in glass houses......
    Problem with that is that the majority of Notre Dame fans, or probably student body, isn't from Indiana. In fact, fewer than one half of our student body is from Alabama...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

Suspended
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

Majority of the fans at Title game will be for Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by BoroBama View Post
    They weren't at the stadium store today to see the Bama fan in front of us pay $1,100 for t-shirts.
    That's not even close to the kind of change being exchanged by Tide faithful. I've seen some serious transactions that I didn't think were possible...

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTide13 View Post
    That's not even close to the kind of change being exchanged by Tide faithful. I've seen some serious transactions that I didn't think were possible...

And one of the biggest things is the consistent merchandise sales. Yeah, I am sure the ND merchandise is flying off the shelves...now. But, Alabama fans are consistent in supporting the team, even through the "non championship" years.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Bama View Post
    I didn't see the attendance figures but just looking at the crowd the Pasadena game was close to 50/50 between Texas and Bama fans. I flew Southwest out of Nashville and at least half the plane was Pasadena bound even though we had a layover in Vegas. I was one of two Bama fans on a plane full of Longhorn fans. The girl who sat next to me was the sister of Texas' third string QB.

You can't tell before you get to the game who will have the most fans. I suspect Bama will have plenty in attendance to cheer the team on.
    When did you fly out? That was the same flight plan we had except storms or something in Dallas forced us to fly Nashville to New York to LA. Just curious if y'all left the day before and missed that issue?

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Problem with that is that the majority of Notre Dame fans, or probably student body, isn't from Indiana. In fact, fewer than one half of our student body is from Alabama...
    Astute observation. I've repeated in regards to this matter several times across the Internet. I'm a rare breed as it goes these days: I actually grew up about an hour from campus.

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

Quite frankly ND fans are in no position to talk smack about another fanbase. To be honest, after tonight I could see ND going back to irrevelency.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

Majority of the fans at Title game will be for Notre Dame

Pretty sure we will have enough for a fine rendition of Rammer Jammer!

BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Good news for the crying towel salesmen.