Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Latest Bama News 1/7/13 (Finally) BCS National Championship Game Edition

The Sydney Morning Herald couldn't secure an interview with Australian countryman Jesse Williams, the Alabama noseguard, this week so the newspaper's correspondent went down the ladder a bit. He called me.

Australian newspaper interviews a very famous blog editor about Jesse Williams-Daily Bama Blog

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Latest Bama News 1/7/13 (Finally) BCS National Championship Game Edition

Alabama. Notre Dame. Could the combination of the two venerable programs tonight in the BCS National Championship Game blow the top off the TV ratings? Industry insiders are thinking it has a chance. "I always judge how big the BCS game is by how many ticket requests I get," said Burke Magnus, ESPN's senior vice president for college programing. He smiled and added, "This is going to be a huge game."

TV insider think Tide-Irish has chance to set BCS ratings record-Daily Bama Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

If ever a defense reloaded rather than rebuilt, maybe it's Alabama's 2012 group. The statistics aren't quite as sterling as a year ago, but then again, the Crimson Tide's 2011 defense set a standard that few may reach. That team led the nation in total yards, points, rushing yards and pass defense, and only one other team (1986 Oklahoma) led all four categories that since the NCAA began keeping track of national statistics in 1937

Getting back to the BCS game: Tide defense rebuilt into another productive unit-Daily Bama Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

If any one story stuck with Saban from his Dolphins tenure, it was from his first training camp, the first day of two-a-day practices. Saban held the second session at night, under the lights, and when it ended, offensive lineman Jeno James collapsed in the locker room, convulsed, vomited and nearly passed out, according to three people who witnessed the scene.

In Return to Miami, Sabanís Reputation Precedes Him-nytimes.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Sizing up the keys for Alabama on Monday night in its Discover BCS National Championship matchup with Notre Dame:

Alabama keys for BCS title game-SEC BLG ESPN

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

The final game of the 2012-13 college football season is almost upon us. After more than five weeks of preparation, Alabama and Notre Dame will meet at Sun Life Field in Miami Gardens to battle for the BCS National Championship.
    In advance of the game, let's look at five key storylines for the Crimson Tide:

Five storylines: Alabama vs. Notre Dame-TideNation ESPN

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Notre Dame, Alabama fans hit South Beach-Yahoo Sports (Video)

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

As we count down the hours toward the BCS National Championship Game, we take a look at the players and coaches who could decide who carries home the crystal football

BCS National Championship Preview: Alabama Vs. Notre Dame -- The Cast of Characters-TeamSpeedKills

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Irish destiny vs. Crimson pedigree?-CBSSports.com

Much has gone Notre Dame's way this season, leading some to call this a team of destiny. Jeremy Fowler says Bama's dynasty-in-waiting stands in the way

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com