BamaNation First Team

Dee Liner and Eddie Vanderdoes ?

Haven`t heard much concerning Dee lately. Listened to at least parts of all the all-star games and didn`t hear his name. Maybe just wasn`t tuned in at the right times. Is he still visiting this month? Anything new?

I`ve heard that EV recommitted to USC (?). True? Is he setting up an OV to Bama? Would love to get this guy for sure. Doesn`t really get serious unless/until they visit IMHO.

2. Advertisement

Re: Dee Liner and Eddie Vanderdoes ?

It was stated in another thread that Vanderdoes reaffirmed his commitment to USC this weekend but later stated Notre Dame was saying it was not true. Not sure here but looks to be a USC/Notre Dame battle.
    Last edited by peariver; January 7th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I just hope that come signing day we get a surprise stud D Lineman. I just love those guys.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

FB | REC Moderator

I'm locking this thread considering we've got separate threads on both of these prospects.

As has been our policy for a while now, we consolidate all discussion of an individual prospect into his specific thread. Use some common sense guys.