****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I follow him on twitter, and not only is he a health food addict...but he is an exercise addict as well.
Yeah, same here.

Still, not everyone's constitution was cut out for severe dietary restrictions. I think David Pollack is a meat-eater trapped in a health nut's mission to be...well, whatever it is he's trying to be. ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.
I am sure the thoughts and prayers of everyone on here are with you; stay strong and who knows, you may be around for #16!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.

So sorry to hear that...My prayers are with you.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Read all the comments about someone looking sick and got worried. Then I scrolled back a couple pages and saw it was about David Pollock.

Don't scare me like that, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.