Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

Let's hope the hopes and dreams ND has disappear like the comments that were made earlier in this thread.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride--and never quit--you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." Coach Paul Bryant

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Checking in for the big one. Roll Tide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Good question, guess we will find out tonight. It is hard to judge by ND's opponents.
    It really is. When I start feeling a little too optimistic, I stop and think of our '92 team. A lot of criticism being leveled at ND was also leveled at our team. It's just hard to sense if they're for real or a paper tiger. You could really say the same about their offense. They're really proud of their big TE and also Riddick and Golson. However, when you look at their offensive results, they sure haven't taken much advantage of those assets. Guess we'll just have to wait for the game...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    It really is. When I start feeling a little too optimistic, I stop and think of our '92 team. A lot of criticism being leveled at ND was also leveled at our team. It's just hard to sense if they're for real or a paper tiger. You could really say the same about their offense. They're really proud of their big TE and also Riddick and Golson. However, when you look at their offensive results, they sure haven't taken much advantage of those assets. Guess we'll just have to wait for the game...

That is why I can't just sit and over analyze this game. There are way too many unknowns, but that favors Saban and his experience.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

Good question, guess we will find out tonight. It is hard to judge by ND's opponents. This is what make this year so different than last. We knew LSU....
    I think we know this D because the 3-4 set is out base set. I think we'll do fantastically!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

I can't find the pregame thread I started, so I guess we'll try again...
    I am always losing my keys....

This is the day I have been waiting for about 26 years. Let the Tide Roll into history with a win and ND with a defeat.

BamaNation Third Team AnXmarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

It was my bad. The normal conduct warning got put into the pregame thread by mistake. In editing, I ended up removing the whole thread. There's no easy way to resurrect it now, so we'll just make another beginning...
    I actually left retirement just to leave comment in a historic thread and as soon as I do...BAM! the thread dies and I have to comment yet again. Just look at that post count climb baby! Reminds me of Bama's national title count

Roll Tide!
    "Good people sleep well in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to commit violence in their name." - George Orwell

BamaNation All-SEC tidefanbeezer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Trying to concentrate at work is a monumental task today. 8;30 can't get here fast enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

You know that ND KNOWs what they are up against. They will TRY to use their best weapons against US. They MAY try some trickery but they will try to use their strength.
    ....."The price of victory is high but so are the rewards"....
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

That is why I can't just sit and over analyze this game. There are way too many unknowns, but that favors Saban and his experience.
    This is why I have never been a proponent of studying...the unknowns!

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

The comfort I take in that is this: In almost all the past games where there was a big favorite that got upset, it was because the favorite did not play well (made mistakes, turnovers, etc) not necessarily that the underdog overwhelmed them with some unseen talent/ability, and this was because the favorite entered the game with an arrogance and disrespect for their opponent.

I can say with the utmost confidence that Alabama will not enter this game arrogant, or without respect for Notre Dame. So we'll see if Notre Dame is truly good enough. Hopefully, we don't make mistakes to help them out.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Good morning and Roll Tide!!!

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Just noticed my hilarious post was deleted from the original Pregame thread...that'll cost me 26 'likes' and 12 'thanks'.