Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Huge game!

HUGE!

Bama has the weapons to get this done.

Too many to name.

WAY more than their opponent.

Plus Coach Saban.

Matchup I'm looking for....Manti Te'o vs. Eddie Lacy.

Roll Tide!

:BigA:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Interesting stat. - I think Ed Lacy sets a new record tonight!

Most Rushing Yards In BCS Championship Game

200 Vince Young, Texas 2006

146 Chris Wells, Ohio State 2008

143 Michael Dyer, Auburn 2011

124 LenDale White, Southern California 2006

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Got a smartphone?

WatchESPN with the volume down. Even if you don't have a package that gives you access, I think the gamecast (which has play by play coverage) is available to all for free.
Yes, I've used game cast before. I got here early to make sure I got the back seat in the dark corner by the door. Wi-fi is good, iPhone is fully charged, so I'll make do until class dismissed!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i got jacked up by yellow jackets twice this summer. i had gone 3 years without getting stung which was a feat as much time as i spend in the woods in late summer/early fall. i had forgotten how much i dislike those buggers
I think the last place I was stung was in the Sipsey. We were with a group and I was the third in line and the nest was in the trail. They didn't bother to fly. They were crawling all over my feet. I never realized before that they bite out a hunk of flesh and hump up and deliver the venom into the wound...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
OK, peeps, I'm home, got my 4 jersey on, wine in my cup, GD silenced on the TV while I listen to our pregame broadcast, and I've already sung "Yea, Alabama" once.

Let's get it done!!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think the last place I was stung was in the Sipsey. We were with a group and I was the third in line and the nest was in the trail. They didn't bother to fly. They were crawling all over my feet. I never realized before that they bite out a hunk of flesh and hump up and deliver the venom into the wound...
i bet there was some swelling getting bit like that on the foot. its bad when the swarm follows you (probably pretty funny to watch though)

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.
wow. sorry to hear that.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Don't really know what to say except Godspeed and Roll Tide, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.