****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.
Really sorry to hear that, man. I will be praying for you brother.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Looks like I have stage 4 lymphoma.... Depending on chemo, this is probably my last Crimson Tide Football game.... Had a good run for 60 years.... Looking forward to seeing Coach Bryant, family members, friends, and pets.... Roll Tide Roll my friends.... I would love #15 to be my swan song.
Is this a new diagnosis? I am sorry to hear this news. May peace be with you my friend. I will remember you in my prayers.

Last edited:

Baldbass

1st Team
Nov 19, 1999
Lynn Haven, FL
May the peace of God be with you and comfort you. I hope your Bama memories are postive.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
So sorry to hear this. Chin up and I hope you find peace in all the decisions you have on the horizon. Roll Tide!

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
So sorry to hear this. I'll remember you in my daily prayers. I hope Bama wins this one just for YOU!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
May God bless. I will be praying for you. Sorry to hear this, but hope the Tide rolls tonight for you!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. They can do wonders sometimes with lymphoma these days. We can hope you'll be one of the lucky ones. At any rate, we'll all be praying...

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Saying on a BIG prayer for you CrimsonForever!! Roll TIde my fellow Tide fan!!

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I was diagnosed a week ago. Did not really post this for anything other than to cheer on The Tide in perhaps my last time seeing them.... I am going to remain positive and treat it as a new beginning... I am truly blessed to have witnessed the Crimson Tide return to prominence after a few down years..... Now, on with #15!!!!!!!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Prayers for you my friend. Please don't give up hope, and my prayer and hope for you will be that you will be here to see many, many more championships to come. Roll Tide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.