****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownUnder

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 7, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Roll Tide ! There will be unprecedented interest back here in Oz and rest assured the vast majority will be supporting Bama. Looking forward to a huge game, a dominating performance from Jesse and title #15 back to Tuscaloosa.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
All this hype about the game just adds to the stress on the old ticker.

Hope Bama wins and wins big. I am CONFIDENT, but concerned.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I kept thinking today of when I got to see Nico Johnson play when Andalusia came to play Greenville, I'm like "Awesome I got to see Nico play!" it was back in 2008.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Unfortunately it isn't Williams. It could be Chris McNeil or Antwan Franklin, neither of them have signed yet.
I fully expect to see us run the ball well tonight. I don't think it will be the same type of runs we're used to. I'm looking to see some tosses and stretch plays to create creases and see how well those ND 300 pounders move laterally. Another thing we've done really well the last few years is pull the guard or center. I think we make it happen.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
We are reppin' out here in the Pacific Northwest, as well. Shout out to OreBama, SeattleBama, and BamaBrass!

Got a couple of folks coming over today - one of 'em is a ND fan - playing with fire, yes, I know.

Making some sausage/Rotel velveeta dip and chocolate chip cookies with pecans. Buying a bunch of wings, too.

Enjoy the game everyone. Ain't it great to be a Bama fan?

RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Landry Jones threw for over 350 yards against ND. They didn't play any other good QBs. Time for AJ to dissect the questionable secondary.

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
Jimmy Clausen on the BCS countdown almost makes me vomit....

What an egotistical slob....

I sure hope if we have anybody appear, they do not come across as a creepy spoiled brat.

Roll Tide Roll!!!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I saw Kelly said that the team tat was wiling to take risk and make a few mistakes would win. He thinks that his teams needs to take risks to win which is like saying to your team, You can't compete with them unless we surprise them and catch them out of position. It shows when you go away from what made you successful in the at place that you don't think your team is as good as your opponent.

I do not think we need to take chances. I believe we can beat them with a basic run right at them game plan with and occasional pass to keep them honest.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Phyllis is on Finebaum right now. She's all excited about this game. And so is every other Bama fan... RTR, you guys and gals, RTR!

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009
URGENT REQUEST!

Unfortunately, I will miss at least the first half of the game. I'm in grad school down here at UWF in Pensacola, and class will not be over until 8:30. We've already gotten a "sweet" little email from the professor stating that attendance is mandatory for our first class, as group and individual projects will be assigned.

So, my request is this: for those who participate in the game thread, please keep the score and play updates coming often! I'll be sitting in the back of the auditorium following as best I can.

Of all the lousy times to try to further my education...Jeez...
Got a smartphone?

WatchESPN with the volume down. Even if you don't have a package that gives you access, I think the gamecast (which has play by play coverage) is available to all for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.