****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

Thought it was my imagination, and/or browser.........

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

It was just there. What kind of sorcery is this?

Time to Roll Tide on that mass (Catholic pun intended).

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

I hope this is a game where the defense gets more TDs than the offense, like the Sugar Bowl against Miami :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

This one still has the title as bsccg. FYI.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

Yes. Please change the title to the BCSCG. We don't need any bad omens. ;)

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers

Will ND's Defense be the toughest we have seen or was LSU's, which will be the best we will have seen all year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Thought it was my imagination, and/or browser.........
It was my bad. The normal conduct warning got put into the pregame thread by mistake. In editing, I ended up removing the whole thread. There's no easy way to resurrect it now, so we'll just make another beginning...

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

Guess who Skip Bayless is picking? :rolleyes: Stephen A. Smith like Bama though. :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Will ND's Defense be the toughest we have seen or was LSU's, which will be the best we will have seen all year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Good question, guess we will find out tonight. It is hard to judge by ND's opponents. This is what make this year so different than last. We knew LSU....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Good question, guess we will find out tonight. It is hard to judge by ND's opponents.
It really is. When I start feeling a little too optimistic, I stop and think of our '92 team. A lot of criticism being leveled at ND was also leveled at our team. It's just hard to sense if they're for real or a paper tiger. You could really say the same about their offense. They're really proud of their big TE and also Riddick and Golson. However, when you look at their offensive results, they sure haven't taken much advantage of those assets. Guess we'll just have to wait for the game... :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

It really is. When I start feeling a little too optimistic, I stop and think of our '92 team. A lot of criticism being leveled at ND was also leveled at our team. It's just hard to sense if they're for real or a paper tiger. You could really say the same about their offense. They're really proud of their big TE and also Riddick and Golson. However, when you look at their offensive results, they sure haven't taken much advantage of those assets. Guess we'll just have to wait for the game... :)

That is why I can't just sit and over analyze this game. There are way too many unknowns, but that favors Saban and his experience.

AnXmarine

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 11, 2002
Birmingham, AL

It was my bad. The normal conduct warning got put into the pregame thread by mistake. In editing, I ended up removing the whole thread. There's no easy way to resurrect it now, so we'll just make another beginning...
I actually left retirement just to leave comment in a historic thread and as soon as I do...BAM! the thread dies and I have to comment yet again. Just look at that post count climb baby! Reminds me of Bama's national title count :wink:

:BigA::BigA: Roll Tide! :BigA::BigA:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.