Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Luck on your National Championship Game Tonight!

Just wanted to wish all you Bama Fans the best of luck on winning the NC against Notre Dame. It seems this is a bigger game because of who your opponent is. I hope both teams have no injuries and the officiating is not figured into the final result. So best of luck! RTR!!!

Can't wait to play Bama soon to see how our football program measures up against Bama now that we've had James Franklin a few years. Coach Franklin has brought discipline and a winning culture to Nashville! It's awesome to watch how fast Vanderbilt football is changing for the better!

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Re: Good Luck on your National Championship Game Tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by VandyRon View Post
    Just wanted to wish all you Bama Fans the best of luck on winning the NC against Notre Dame. It seems this is a bigger game because of who your opponent is. I hope both teams have no injuries and the officiating is not figured into the final result. So best of luck! RTR!!!

Can't wait to play Bama soon to see how our football program measures up against Bama now that we've had James Franklin a few years. Coach Franklin has brought discipline and a winning culture to Nashville! It's awesome to watch how fast Vanderbilt football is changing for the better!
    Congrats on your bowl win!!
    It is FLATTERING to even think the Tide is used as a measure of good teams!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

....."The price of victory is high but so are the rewards"....
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Thanks. I was very glad to see Vandy win its bowl game. Yall come prepared in almost every game (big tribute to Franklin as a coach). If he can get better talent, yall will (at a minimum) be bowling every year.

BamaNation First Team

I've always respected the Vandy football team. Over the years they've always played us tough, even while losing, and that isn't easy to do. Glad to see what Franklin's been able to do with the program and it's refreshing that he's resisted opportunities to move to bigger programs so that he can do the job he was hired to do.

Don't let him get away.

Thanks for the support Ron! Outside the SEC, from all reports Bama's not getting much love.

If that's the case then why do I get a "Roll Tide" whenever I go someplace in my Bama shirts and hats?

Good Luck to Vandy next season!!

Thanks for the nice comments. The rumor is Vandy is paying Franklin around 3 million a year now. If true I'm sure it's with heavy milestone incentives.

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Thanks, Ron. I've always liked Vandy. My favorite Uncle played for Vandy in the Seventies.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

Thanks Ron, Vandy has always been my favorite team in Tennessee. You have really looked good this year. Best of luck to you except against Bama of course.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Thanks! RTR.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by VandyRon View Post

Thanks. Coach Franklin is the real deal and I hope he stays at Vandy.

BamaNation Second Team BigAlinKnoxville's Avatar

Thanks. Vandy is a very classy school and it looks like you got the right coach.

My Mood
    Ornery on TideFans.com

Thanks and way to rep the SEC in the bowl game. Coach Franklin has it going. Here's to the new kings of Tennessee, well, except for us of course.
    Please stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front of them.

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I grew up a Vandy/Bama fan. I've posted this here before but the reason I'm a Bama fan is because my dad played for Vandy in '40's as an end and Coach Bryant was the end's coach. He loved Coach Bryant. I liked winning football so I went to Alabama rather than Vandy (a wise choice) but I remain a Vandy fan to this day. Best year ever for Vandy and the future looks bright.

Thanks for the well wishes. Anchor Down.

RTR!!!