Good Luck on your National Championship Game Tonight!

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
Just wanted to wish all you Bama Fans the best of luck on winning the NC against Notre Dame. It seems this is a bigger game because of who your opponent is. I hope both teams have no injuries and the officiating is not figured into the final result. So best of luck! RTR!!!

Can't wait to play Bama soon to see how our football program measures up against Bama now that we've had James Franklin a few years. Coach Franklin has brought discipline and a winning culture to Nashville! It's awesome to watch how fast Vanderbilt football is changing for the better!

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
Just wanted to wish all you Bama Fans the best of luck on winning the NC against Notre Dame. It seems this is a bigger game because of who your opponent is. I hope both teams have no injuries and the officiating is not figured into the final result. So best of luck! RTR!!!

Can't wait to play Bama soon to see how our football program measures up against Bama now that we've had James Franklin a few years. Coach Franklin has brought discipline and a winning culture to Nashville! It's awesome to watch how fast Vanderbilt football is changing for the better!
Congrats on your bowl win!!
It is FLATTERING to even think the Tide is used as a measure of good teams!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

:BigA:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Thanks. I was very glad to see Vandy win its bowl game. Yall come prepared in almost every game (big tribute to Franklin as a coach). If he can get better talent, yall will (at a minimum) be bowling every year.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've always respected the Vandy football team. Over the years they've always played us tough, even while losing, and that isn't easy to do. Glad to see what Franklin's been able to do with the program and it's refreshing that he's resisted opportunities to move to bigger programs so that he can do the job he was hired to do.

Don't let him get away.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Thanks for the support Ron! Outside the SEC, from all reports Bama's not getting much love.

If that's the case then why do I get a "Roll Tide" whenever I go someplace in my Bama shirts and hats? :)

Good Luck to Vandy next season!!

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
Thanks for the nice comments. The rumor is Vandy is paying Franklin around 3 million a year now. If true I'm sure it's with heavy milestone incentives.

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Thanks Ron, Vandy has always been my favorite team in Tennessee. You have really looked good this year. Best of luck to you except against Bama of course. :)

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Thanks. Coach Franklin is the real deal and I hope he stays at Vandy.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Thanks and way to rep the SEC in the bowl game. Coach Franklin has it going. Here's to the new kings of Tennessee, well, except for us of course. ;)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I grew up a Vandy/Bama fan. I've posted this here before but the reason I'm a Bama fan is because my dad played for Vandy in '40's as an end and Coach Bryant was the end's coach. He loved Coach Bryant. I liked winning football so I went to Alabama rather than Vandy (a wise choice) but I remain a Vandy fan to this day. Best year ever for Vandy and the future looks bright.

Thanks for the well wishes. Anchor Down.

RTR!!!

Good job in the bowl and Thanks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.