Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: How's work going today? Concentrating on your job?

Totally focused on my....
    .... Huh? What?
    Dirt can't hide from intensified Tide!

2. Advertisement

Uh......no

I gotta work during the game, not very happy. Oh well, I will spend most of the night at the bar haha.

Had some meetings today that were productive and kept my mind off the game, those are over and my stomach is getting in knots. That dang Utah game keeps coming into my mind, then Florida and Louisville, LSU and Clemson, Georgia struggling with Nebraska, last second win by South Carolina over Michigan. All these thoughts that have nothing to do with the game but I'm pretty sure everyone has similar thoughts. Not sure I was this worried last year but I was against Texas and just knew there was no way we could beat Miami in 92.

Sure wish my daughter had a bball game this afternoon just to get my mind off the game until kickoff but her game is tomorrow.

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

First day back at the office following Christmas / New Year's break - which included 9 days in Orlando, sportin' my Bama gear, and several close encounters w ND, JawJa, and Nebraska fans...

Am perversely glad that it's been aninsane day playing catch-up / putting out fires, as it reduces the angst in advance of the game, and limits my visits to this site...

Time goes by so much faster under these circumstances - compared to those Saturday's when we have a night game...