How's work going today? Concentrating on your job?

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I have worked as hard as I could so I don't think about it. Problem is, now I'm at a standstill and it really sucks. At least I'm leaving early for my grandaughters BB game at 4:00. After that, it's Corona time!!!

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I'm assuming this thread's only four pages because there are so few that are at work today. :)

I will be leaving extremely promptly today (early). I was on record several weeks ago that win or lose I will be late tomorrow. :)

Neos

Suspended
Nov 14, 2011
I gotta work during the game, not very happy. Oh well, I will spend most of the night at the bar haha.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Had some meetings today that were productive and kept my mind off the game, those are over and my stomach is getting in knots. That dang Utah game keeps coming into my mind, then Florida and Louisville, LSU and Clemson, Georgia struggling with Nebraska, last second win by South Carolina over Michigan. All these thoughts that have nothing to do with the game but I'm pretty sure everyone has similar thoughts. Not sure I was this worried last year but I was against Texas and just knew there was no way we could beat Miami in 92.

Sure wish my daughter had a bball game this afternoon just to get my mind off the game until kickoff but her game is tomorrow.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
First day back at the office following Christmas / New Year's break - which included 9 days in Orlando, sportin' my Bama gear, and several close encounters w ND, JawJa, and Nebraska fans...

Am perversely glad that it's been aninsane day playing catch-up / putting out fires, as it reduces the angst in advance of the game, and limits my visits to this site... :)

Time goes by so much faster under these circumstances - compared to those Saturday's when we have a night game...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.