Manti where are you

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL
Is this thread needed??

The kid is a very good player, and did not have his best game tonight
You're right about him being a good player... and seems to be a class act also. However, I think this thread represents what a lot of people in the South feel about media coverage of certain teams and players. Whether it's the Heisman or other of the top awards, people should be factoring in one's level of competition when awarding an honor. He was considered the player of the year by some groups... the best linebacker in college football... almost a football player with a Superman cape. Last night was a clear demonstration that you shouldn't just look a player's performance absent of their level of competition and assume he's the best. I felt like this before the game and certainly do now... Jarvis Jones deserved to be in NY and deserved to be honored as the nation's best LB this year... and a strong case can be made that our own CJM was better as well. JJ, IMO, was robbed because of the media's fascination with Teo... and that's an injustice.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I am sure he is a heck of a nice Guy but he showed he was not ready SEC and was for sure over hyped, like on here he would not have made all SEC as a Linebacker in the SEC

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.