Manti where are you

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Manti Teo was handled all night.
The best thing about it was the 'Talking Heads' really played him up big for the last month. :)
Today was another love-fest for Manti, then we handled him like he was a 3rd string walk on...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Manti Teo was handled all night.
The best thing about it was the 'Talking Heads' really played him up big for the last month. :)
Today was another love-fest for Manti, then we handled him like he was a 3rd string walk on...
No offense intended toward 3rd string walk ons everywhere... ;)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Is this thread needed??

The kid is a very good player, and did not have his best game tonight
Was all the hype needed? Probably a decent guy, but he was a victim of the ND PR machine. ND, as an institution, needs to be humbled. And they were. Here is to them wandering, the next 39 years, in CFB wasteland.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
I noticed Te'o laying on his back in the endzone after Yeldon's TD run LOL.

I know Jesse Williams was blocking, but still, pretty funny sight for a guy that was hyped up to be all world.

The whole ND team was very overrated, heck, Mississippi State played a similar game against us, this was a Number 1 team? Sure didn't look like a legit number 1 team.

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
The kid is a very good player, and did not have his best game tonight
He seems like a great guy and I don't think that anyone here has anything against him personally. The problem is that he was given defensive awards over guys like Clowney & Jarvis Jones. It's not his fault, but I think everyone is just calling out the ND hype machine.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
He probably should have sat his trophies in the defensive backfield. Lacy & Yeldon might have tripped a few times and got him some tackles.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.