Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2013 BCS Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I know....but I've been thinking about this for days. I felt really, really good about this game and everything about our 2013 schedule looks so favorable.

Just kicking off the post season chatter. ;)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hopefully, we will get all the players that we need on Recruit Signing day in February. Maybe this game tonight helped to finalize some recruits thinking about where to play their college football.

Hopefully, we will develop our OL into something close to comparable to this year's OL. Maybe the off-season program will do it. It's going to be hard to replace Fluker and Jones and that left guard, the best lineman in College football.

I believe the coaching staff will be preparing for two games during the off season: VT and A & M. Hopefully, they will find a way to stop or at least contain Johnny Football.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Why? Seriously, why?

Just enjoy the moment. Alabama won 3 National Titles in 4 years and someone starts a thread about when they think Alabama will lose their next game. *sigh*

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
A POS. If I were a mod I would delete this poll. I'll mark it
down to you drinking too much and not thinking. Unless your not a Bama fan.
Sounds like he is a fan to me. I take it more like he us thinking we may not lose at all next year and if that happens it could be 6 in a row. Great to be an Alabama man!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.