Recipes
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Ornery on TideFans.com

Re: Who wants Ohio st

Anybody.

Anywhere.

Anytime.
    “Lamar Thomas has got it, he's on his way down the sidelines... George Teague runs him down! He took the ball away!!! HE'S GOT THE BALL!!!"

Thread deleted by SavannahDare
    Reason: Dude! Coach Saban would sooner die than tweet.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Scout Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    first off im busy enjoying this, but if we do our buisness in Atlanta,College Station, and the Saban Bowl (which I think we should) I think our likely opponent is Oregon. Oregon will dominate the PAC 12 and will have Stanford under their belt where Ohio State is probably looking at playing an improved Michigan 2 times in two weeks. I dont think OSU is going to have the arguement that Oregon will but personally I would want Oregon cuz they are the biggest whiners outside of Boise
    Y'all would do the nearly the same thing to Oregon or OSU that you just did to ND. It wouldn't be as big of a blowout, but it still wouldn't be close.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

I only want Ohio st simply because of her been Meyer running his mouth,he left when he figured he couldn't make it here in the sec conf. Now hes up there pulling against us, I just want him to face us again.
    This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or or use it for good.What I do today is very important because Im exchanging a day of my life for it.When tommorow comes,this day will be gone forever. Leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain, not loss - good, not evil. Success, not failure in order that I Shall not forget the price I paid for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Asleep on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ontopp View Post
    I do!!!
    ME TOO

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

The lead up to an Ohio State/Bama title game would be so upsetting to Urban he might even remember his concern for his family before the game kicks off. Vegas would be giving odds on whether Urban would even show up for the game, or just check himself into another hospital instead.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Living in Ohio I constantly have to hear their garbage..but has anyone happened to see tOSU's schedule next year? wow. might go undefeated and get left out of championship game. its that bad.

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotide14 View Post
    Living in Ohio I constantly have to hear their garbage..but has anyone happened to see tOSU's schedule next year? wow. might go undefeated and get left out of championship game. its that bad.
    i took a look a tOSU and louisville's schedules next year. It's possible they both go undefeated and not face a top 10 team (actually lville will likely not have a single preseason top 25 scheduled).

so get ready for a Louisville vs Ohio State title game next year...and some really angry 1-loss teams from SEC, P12, and B12

BamaNation All-SEC RollTide1017's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I want ND again! That was one of the most enjoyable football games I've ever watched and we owe them a few more butt kick'ins!

Then again, it would be fun to send Meyer to the ER again!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

Who wants Ohio st

I want them too after Urban's mouth!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team tidegrandpa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ontopp View Post
    I do!!!
    Oh you will get a belly full of them come July, August, in fact after watching years of ESPN types, OSU will probably be pre season 1 or 2.
    You will get a whole boat load of OSU this off season believe me.
    But all they are is another Big-10 team with a good record against bad teams.......see Michigan, Notre Dame. We would beat them like a drum and so would A & M, and LSU.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Actually Im willing to bet they lose at least 2 games even though they dont want to hear it. They lose alot from a poor tackling mediocre defense. Simon, Hankins, Williams and a good backup will kill their dline. 2 out of 3 of their LBs and a corner are gone. Theyll have a ton of first and second year guys on the line and at lb, it dont matter how talented you are or how weak your schedule is those kids will make mistakes. they wont go undefeated.

BamaNation First Team yesitsmed23's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotide14 View Post
    Actually Im willing to bet they lose at least 2 games even though they dont want to hear it. They lose alot from a poor tackling mediocre defense. Simon, Hankins, Williams and a good backup will kill their dline. 2 out of 3 of their LBs and a corner are gone. Theyll have a ton of first and second year guys on the line and at lb, it dont matter how talented you are or how weak your schedule is those kids will make mistakes. they wont go undefeated.
    i was just about to post this same thing LOL....good call....and not many people realize that Braxton Miller had a horrible passer rating and they only averaged about 180 through the air.....that's not gonna get it done!

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think OSU is very good but they only have two semi difficult games on their schedule - Wisconsin at home and @ Michigan, then the championship game. Should they go undefeated they probably make the BCSNCG. I agree it's unlikely they'll go undefeated but with their cupcake schedule it's possible. I'd LOVE to play OSU next year in Pasadena. During our game, Meyer looked sick - he knows there was no way his '13 team can possibly match up with us. It's going to take a couple more years for Meyer to get enough players in to have a realistic shot against us or another SEC champ.