Who wants Ohio st

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Well they would have to earn the right to play us first. It would be a repeat of this game...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well ohio state does not want us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if we play you next year it will probably mean great things for both teams, so I would sign up for it right now.

Roll Tide! Great win tonight! Congratulations!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
first off im busy enjoying this, but if we do our buisness in Atlanta,College Station, and the Saban Bowl (which I think we should) I think our likely opponent is Oregon. Oregon will dominate the PAC 12 and will have Stanford under their belt where Ohio State is probably looking at playing an improved Michigan 2 times in two weeks. I dont think OSU is going to have the arguement that Oregon will but personally I would want Oregon cuz they are the biggest whiners outside of Boise

hoginvb

Jan 10, 2012
first off im busy enjoying this, but if we do our buisness in Atlanta,College Station, and the Saban Bowl (which I think we should) I think our likely opponent is Oregon. Oregon will dominate the PAC 12 and will have Stanford under their belt where Ohio State is probably looking at playing an improved Michigan 2 times in two weeks. I dont think OSU is going to have the arguement that Oregon will but personally I would want Oregon cuz they are the biggest whiners outside of Boise
Y'all would do the nearly the same thing to Oregon or OSU that you just did to ND. It wouldn't be as big of a blowout, but it still wouldn't be close.

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
I only want Ohio st simply because of her been Meyer running his mouth,he left when he figured he couldn't make it here in the sec conf. Now hes up there pulling against us, I just want him to face us again.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The lead up to an Ohio State/Bama title game would be so upsetting to Urban he might even remember his concern for his family before the game kicks off. Vegas would be giving odds on whether Urban would even show up for the game, or just check himself into another hospital instead.

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Living in Ohio I constantly have to hear their garbage..but has anyone happened to see tOSU's schedule next year? wow. might go undefeated and get left out of championship game. its that bad.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Living in Ohio I constantly have to hear their garbage..but has anyone happened to see tOSU's schedule next year? wow. might go undefeated and get left out of championship game. its that bad.
i took a look a tOSU and louisville's schedules next year. It's possible they both go undefeated and not face a top 10 team (actually lville will likely not have a single preseason top 25 scheduled).

so get ready for a Louisville vs Ohio State title game next year...and some really angry 1-loss teams from SEC, P12, and B12

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.