Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

When I got out my Rosetta Stone translator of Urban Meyer to English his comments translated to "This is precisely why I left the SEC and choose to hide in the not so Big 10. It is because CNS made my star QB cry and sent me into cardiac crisis. That and I fear I might have to play him again with these Ohio St. Acorns. "

2. Advertisement

Re: ****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

I forgot to congratulate the assistants. Probably many others. Anyway it's not like I know what goes on inside the program Roll Tide!!!
    Discipline.
    Commitment.
    Effort.
    Toughness.
    Pride.
    (http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20100201/news/100209986)

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chinacat View Post
    All I can say about tonight is that all of the demons have been exocised from my football soul.

NOT ME...
    I feel like we owe them several more whippings to erase past memories.

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBama View Post
    I hope they excel in washing windows
    Nah. They would have to come south to do that. Most of the windows in northern Indiana have been replaced by plywood.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

In my 60 years, 10 national championships, should be 11, is a championship every 6 years for me.... I have been blessed..... Keeping my fingers crossed, although chances are against me, we will win that 11th that I can celebrate.... Not too shabby.... Roll Tide!!!!!!
    I have but one life to give to my country, and I give it to The Crimson Tide

BamaNation First Team

finally got the bad taste out of my mouth from the 1966 rip off. That team would have destroyed nortre dumb just as bad

BamaNation All-American Bad Pony's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Once again it came down to us dominating the running game...... 50-0 since 2008 when we rush for 150 or more yards... RTR!

and I can finally rest easy after suffering through the heartbreak of the 73 game as an 11 yr old...now we need to pay them back for the Orange Bowl next...

I would've mentioned 66 but hey I was only 4

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

I was pretty sure it was over when Brian Kelly declared pre-game that they had to play well for a total of about 8 minutes in the game knowing that Bama was planning on playing well all 60.

Great game. Great night. Loving it. RTR!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForever1 View Post
    In my 60 years, 10 national championships, should be 11, is a championship every 6 years for me.... I have been blessed..... Keeping my fingers crossed, although chances are against me, we will win that 11th that I can celebrate.... Not too shabby.... Roll Tide!!!!!!
    Hang in there and keep the faith. You may be around for another one...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Earle in all of your years at Uof A did you ever think that coach Bryants recorded would be this close? No disrespect to Coach but dang. What do you think about the future of the U of A
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.
    I support PAWS.

Last year's win was a very good win agains LSU in the BCS NCG, but this year has to be the greatest all-time win in Alabama history, I think.

Justification: 1966 and 24 to 23 and 13 to 11, et al.

This has got to be the most satisfying win since I have been following the Tide, i.e. since 1957.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

This one was for all the graybeards who have had one waiting for the Irish. Saban has certainly done a number to honor Bryant in his championships by taking out Texas and Notre Dame. I doubt it was intentional beyond those two programs being the victim in the crosshairs but I know it makes folks like my grandfather pretty happy.

Media, just keep giving all those individual awards to others. At Alabama the NC trophies are much better than some unearned individual awards.

They need to make those NC trophies out of pure gold, so they will not shatter.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry