****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
Coach Holz subdued but complementary of Alabama. He keeps saying that "ND didn't play their best game" .... but leaves off the part that Alabama had everything to do with that!

Baldbass

1st Team
Nov 19, 1999
Lynn Haven, FL
Roll Tide Roll !!! #15

I really wish that my dad were still alive to watch this with me. He grew up in the 60s and 70s during Coach Bryant's incredible career. The only team he always pulled against was Notre Dame. I've inherited that desire. I did get to watch Coach Stalling's championship with him.

My first memory of Coach Bryant was the year of the Liberty Bowl. Coach Stalling's teams were a nice intro for me to what Alabama football should be. This run that I'm getting to watch with Coach Saban is a really great experience. This is what the 60s and 70s must have been like. I hope my children get to experience this in the future.

Thanks.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Coach Holz subdued but complementary of Alabama. He keeps saying that "ND didn't play their best game" .... but leaves off the part that Alabama had everything to do with that!
He started by saying that Alabama was the superior team by far. I give him credit - this loss clearly hurts him but he is a lot more balanced that Meyer was.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I really don't know any Notre Dame fans, just Barners who suddenly turned Irish this week.

Didn't OSU decide to take the bowl ban this year instead of last year? That's what Meyer should be mad at.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
ND loses quite a bit of seniors off of this team unless I am mistaken it's like 26. Makes duplication a lot harder.

ND certainly overachieved by getting here. Brian Kelly is a great coach as that team had no business being in the championship game. I wouldn't rate ND in the top 5 tbh. But, unfortunately, they recruit well and now have someone who can mold that talent.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Since we won, so that I can't be called a sore loser, I despise Notre Dame, their alumni, thier university, and their fans. They are, what my dear mother would call, because she had no swear words in her vocabulary, common.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.