****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Re-watching Urban Meyer's commentary. He looks very emotionally affected. I think by halftime he was looking for a way to bow out of having to talk about Bama and Saban. I LOOOOOOOOOVE that.
This is further proof that Coach Saban doesn't just win games, but he completely destroys the psyche of opposing coaches. Tommy Bowden was the first casualty of the process, later Tuberville fell apart, Meyer had a gastroenterological and nervous breakdown, Mack Brown's program fell into the abyss, and Les Miles still can't read a clock.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
One of the great quotes of the night...

''We're going for it next year again,'' said Alabama offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandijo, only a sophomore but already the owner of two rings. ''And again. And again. And again. I love to win. That's why I came here.''

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
This was an awesome game but I have to say I never thought we would dominate like this. It was amazing. They just imposed their will on them. RTR!!

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
What a game. Excellence in every facet of the game. Notre Dame just wasn't ready. They were classy in defeat however. Hats off to them and their coach. I have a feeling they will continue to improve.
In fact, this game may actually be beneficial to Notre Dame and Coach Kelly. He has been telling his players and the fans that Bama and the power SEC teams are the model for success instead of the spread offenses and "point-a-minute-but-no-defense" systems. There aren't many programs nationally that can recruit top talent like Bama can. Notre Dame is one of those that can. If he needed any help in convincing anyone that the pattern for optimum success is the one established by Bama, he got it tonight.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Satisfaction. I will sleep with a smile on my face. What a great game!
Thank you to Coach Saban, all the assistant coaches, and the Bama players for taking us along on their ride through this season and its historic ending. It has been fun and memorable. Good luck to those who are moving on and up to other things. Good luck to those who will thrill us again next year. Thank you Lord for allowing me to enjoy another year of Alabama football. Roll Tide everyone!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
When I got out my Rosetta Stone translator of Urban Meyer to English his comments translated to "This is precisely why I left the SEC and choose to hide in the not so Big 10. It is because CNS made my star QB cry and sent me into cardiac crisis. That and I fear I might have to play him again with these Ohio St. Acorns. "

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
I forgot to congratulate the assistants. Probably many others. Anyway it's not like I know what goes on inside the program :) Roll Tide!!!

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
In my 60 years, 10 national championships, should be 11, is a championship every 6 years for me.... I have been blessed..... Keeping my fingers crossed, although chances are against me, we will win that 11th that I can celebrate.... Not too shabby.... Roll Tide!!!!!!

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Once again it came down to us dominating the running game...... 50-0 since 2008 when we rush for 150 or more yards... RTR!

and I can finally rest easy after suffering through the heartbreak of the 73 game as an 11 yr old...now we need to pay them back for the Orange Bowl next...

I would've mentioned 66 but hey I was only 4 :)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I was pretty sure it was over when Brian Kelly declared pre-game that they had to play well for a total of about 8 minutes in the game knowing that Bama was planning on playing well all 60.

Great game. Great night. Loving it. RTR!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In my 60 years, 10 national championships, should be 11, is a championship every 6 years for me.... I have been blessed..... Keeping my fingers crossed, although chances are against me, we will win that 11th that I can celebrate.... Not too shabby.... Roll Tide!!!!!!
Hang in there and keep the faith. You may be around for another one...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.